WWE Weekend: Wrestlemania XXX & Hall of Fame 2014

Alpha

So my money is on Daniel Bryan to close out the show as new WWE champion! Word on the street is that there are rumors circulating that perhaps CM Punk might even make an appearance. Stone Cold has already been confirmed. This is also a super amazing class of Hall of Famers for 2014 that I'm probably more excited to see the ceremony than Wrestlemania! Warrior, Ramon, Snake, Lita, and more. It's gonna be a wild ride and this time we actually can see the full thing on the network!

So who do you guys think is gonna win the main event? I'm just hoping it's not Triple H.

I was surprised lita wasn't already in the hall of fame honestly.

I don't think Daniel Bryan is going to win, just a feeling that wwe won't let him win but I do think he'll beat triple h.

I'm excited to see how the shield is going to come through the audience that big, but I'm guessing they'll just come down the ramp.

Watched all of the Hall of Fame 2014 ceremony last night.... my 2 cents on the speeches:

Lita = Very boring, lacked structure, and honestly didn't really care all that much about it

Jake Roberts = Best speech of the night. Marvelous introduction by DDP (Jerry Lawler accidentally called him DDT :lol:)

Mr. T = 2nd best speech of the night. He may have said "mother" over 75 times, but it was hilarious, and very fun to watch. I thought it was a really stupid call to have Kane come out of nowhere to tell him to end the speech. Does WWE not have people in the front row to motion to the inductees that they have 5 minutes remaining, 30 seconds, etc.? It made WWE look like the jackasses with Mr. T leaving with "Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry". Not to mention, the jokes said later about Mr. T was uncalled for and again made WWE look like the bullies. SMH.

Razor Ramon = Too short of a speech. He looked like he just came back from a Florida beach tanning for several hours. Was really disappointed in this one.

Carlos Calon = Carlito's WWE jabs were hilarious and great. It made the Carlon segment... listening to Carlos speak in Spanish for 5 minutes was idiotic at best.

Ultimate Warrior = 3rd best speech of the night. Great start, but rambling end. It's as if he realized he had some extra time to get some more stuff off his chest, but just sounded scatter brained. I won't lie though and it was wonderful to see him amongst the WWE's greatest once again.

Enjoyed WM30 it was a good show with some cracking matches

Legends Reunion

As good as it was to see Hulk Hogan The Rock and Stone Cold Steve austin in the same ring at the same time maybe it would have

been better if this was a shorter reunion 30 mins in to a wrestling PPV before the 1st match kicks off WTF

HHH vs Daniel Bryan

Good match to kick off the show although going by his entrance i do often wonder if HHH has some sort of Conan Fantasy going on

Fully expected Daniel Bryan to go over in this match which was the case although with HHH seriously injuring him at the matches conclusion

begged the question will bryan have enough left to take the big title???

The Sheild Vs Kane and the New age Outlaws

The shield Win but it was a blink and you'll miss it kinda match Did the legends reunion overun???

Andre the giant Memorial Battle Royal

i do like these type of matches always check out the royal rumble every year good to see cesaro win this thing

thought the Big Show was a shoe in because of his similarity to andre the giant sizewise but WM30 was to be a show

full of unexpected outcomes

Hall Of Fame Bow

great to see some of my favs again especially Jake The Snake seemed to me that Lita got the biggest Pop

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

WWE needs to create new top line stars just like Bray Wyatt needed to win this match more than cena
that said i enjoyed the match it was certainly different but thats what you get from the crazy wyatt family

pity cena had to win

The Streak Undertaker Vs Brock Lesner

Brock wins the streak is over totally surprised at the outcome there was a general feeling the streak would never end

but it has WWE threw a massive curveball here but why brock?? surely a young and upcomming

wrestler would have benefited more by being the one to end the streak?? this more than likely opens the door for the undertakers

big retirement match at WM31 will he face Sting??

Divas Match

The ole popcorn match between the main events all a bit overcrouded but some nice spots flung in there

i would have much prefered a single match between AJ Lee and Paige but hey WWE prefers to mostly fill the ring with

eye candy that maybe know 2 wrestling moves between em

Main Event 3 Way For the Heavyweight Title

Daniel Bryan is the champ!!! must admit i kinda seen this comming after the downer of the streak ending WWE needed to send the

fans home happy and boy were they happy!!! a well booked match they kept ya guessing till the end would HHH and Steph ruin Bryans big chance

again?? will he recover from that table spot and make that big comeback off the stretcher?? Would WWE stick it to the fans who wanted this

so much?? i wonder how long they'll keep the belt on him he deserves a decent run but knowing WWE he'll lose it tonight on RAW

Edited by gamez fan

I thought it was great although I was falling asleep when taker and Brock were fighting

The match itself sucked. Taker looked old as hell.... did you know Sting is 10 years older than Taker? Kinda sad how beat up Taker is. Then again, I feel like he brought this upon himself. He should have trained harder for the only match he does a year now.

Anyway, did you wake up when you heard Taker didn't win? :lol:

Kinda cause for about 10 mins I was debating hitting the record button and watching it this morning. Divas match was kinda wierd but I wanted to see summer Rae win

Kinda cause for about 10 mins I was debating hitting the record button and watching it this morning. Divas match was kinda wierd but I wanted to see summer Rae win

Do you watch Total Divas? Summer Rae comes off as a bit of an ass :lol: ...

Do you watch Total Divas? Summer Rae comes off as a bit of an ass :lol: ...

Yeah I watch it, I like her being a bitch! It's one of the reasons I download it now. The more I see of summer rae the more I like her.