What new videos should we upload to our YouTube channel?

I started the 1Emulation YouTube Channel back in 2006. Currently our stats are very abysmal -- 59 subscribers and 200,000 views. I haven't uploaded a video in years (we have 25 videos in total). Most of the videos I uploaded are from my reviews of gaming products at the time, as well as emulator footage of when Naomi was emulated.

What new videos do you guys suggest I upload? Should we continue using it?

Here's the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/user/1Emulation/videos

BTW, make sure to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already! It would be nice to hit past 59 subscribers....

Anyway, would love your guys feedback on this!! :-)

I think we should get a Twitch.tv channel going and regularly upload those recordings ... and I nominate Bambi as candidate lol. Well, really it can be anyone willing to be a face for 1Emu. Unfortunately, I am pretty introverted and avoid too much attention so I don't believe I will be putting my foot forward in that regard.

What do you think?

Speaking of twitch.tv the game "Path Of Exile" is completely free, when you log in for the first time it actually states that you can log into your twitch account there and record from in game.

The game itself was created by a bunch of fans of diablo 2 who were tired of waiting for blizzard to come out with a new game. Its a pretty stimulating game, maps are instances so you only encounter your teammates in maps. In towns you can interact with others. It seems pretty fun, and has a unique system. skills are used via crystals and crystals level up. Your character levels up too.

The graphics aren't top notch but overall its not bad. Theres actually quite a lot detail. And its challenging. I wouldn't mind recording some of my games to upload to the channel if you like. I'm low level right now but I also haven't really focused on the game.

I also play a lot of Diablo 3 and LoL which I can record some of.

Regarding Youtube, it's stale now, the real gold is in Twitch streaming.

---

Anyway, regarding Youtube, HD or even 4K gameplay videos of emulated games. This is gold for the mainstream gaming media, who aren't expected to make their own on short notice (say to illustrate recent developments).

Reviews for hardware and games would be good too, especially recent releases. Helps get your folks familiar with the intrinsics of reviewing things, writing and video editing, over time building authority and acquiring more expertise in those areas. Doing this also helps you 'ride on' trends (review recent big releases = gold, especially if sprinkled with controversy or feather ruffling critics both fanboys and haters will make it a mission to rush).

I've never even heard of Twitch.tv. I just briefly checked it out --- live video streaming of game play with chat rooms. How would this fit with showing emulators, etc.? Are we showing games that people are playing via these emulators? Broadcasting a network play using kaillera or something? I'm lost. Help me out :lol:

I record Twitch videos all the time, Almost daily but they don't save on their server for long. I got a camera too, just need to find some good time of day to record with alot of people.

I've never even heard of Twitch.tv. I just briefly checked it out --- live video streaming of game play with chat rooms. How would this fit with showing emulators, etc.? Are we showing games that people are playing via these emulators? Broadcasting a network play using kaillera or something? I'm lost. Help me out :lol:

I broadcast on the channel twitch.tv/bambiemu I only use emulators like snes9x or mame. If you guys can decide on a good night I'll start up the feed and see how it goes!

Twitch doesn't work on my computer. Just a white screen. Youtube still works even though it says that support will be dropped any time now.

Please don't tell me you're still on Windows 2000.... it's time to move on my friend!!! :lol:

I broadcast on the channel twitch.tv/bambiemu I only use emulators like snes9x or mame. If you guys can decide on a good night I'll start up the feed and see how it goes!

Hmmm... how many viewers/views do you normally get broadcasting emulators?

Hmmm... how many viewers/views do you normally get broadcasting emulators?

It's not quite the emulators that get attention but what game you play. If it's rpg or Japanese you tend to get more viewers.