5 OF THE BEST NEOGEO GAMES

O-Fear

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing wrong with a little eyeliner, eye shadow and mascera to give your eyes an extra kick ;) throw in some nocturnal glitter and "Baby's On Fire" :) make sure you know what you're doing or else you'll look very " :( "

[url="http://www.clinique.com/"]Clinique[/url] works best

or [url="http://www.shiseido.co.jp/e/"]SHISEIDO[/url] Edited by -VIOLENCE-

nothing wrong with a little eyeliner, eye shadow and mascera to give your eyes an extra kick  :P  throw in some nocturnal glitter and "Baby's On Fire"  :P  make sure you know what you're doing or else you'll look very " <_< "

Clinique works best

or SHISEIDO

No no thank you :lol:

I have long hair thogh my sisters always want to put it in a Pony tail, i dont know why but chicks i meet always do. :o

Maybe i could somehow use it to my advantage. :D

The only mincy thing i use really is mostureriser for my hands and face.

My hands are gonna be getting knacked up really soon because i start my job as a plasterer there will be muck and crap all over me soon ;)

nothing wrong with a little eyeliner, eye shadow and mascera to give your eyes an extra kick  <_<  throw in some nocturnal glitter and "Baby's On Fire"  :P  make sure you know what you're doing or else you'll look very " :) "

Clinique works best

or SHISEIDO

No no thank you :)

I have long hair thogh my sisters always want to put it in a Pony tail, i dont know why but chicks i meet always do. :o

Maybe i could somehow use it to my advantage. :D

The only mincy thing i use really is mostureriser for my hands and face.

My hands are gonna be getting knacked up really soon because i start my job as a plasterer there will be muck and crap all over me soon ;)

You probably should put your hair in a pony tail, but you might have to grow some facial hair and it'l probably make you look like one of those italian gangster body guards, or make you look like robert garcia from the king of fighters(he has a pony tail) I've been wanting to do that but i just cant get my-self to grow my hair out.

Edited by Cominus

what the hell are u guys smoking i hate Garou: MOTW the only good thing about this was terry new look and rock the son of geese and kims sons too. well mimes are

snk vs capcom

metal slug 3

kof 2000 nice backgrounds

metal slug x

kof 96

theres one more i liked but i forgot right now