Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
69mustang

Any devs interested in a free 1.2/1.3 xbox with 128mb?

First time poster, VERY long time lurker. I've had it sitting in my closet for about a year now. I modded 2 of them, 1 for me and one to sell. I offered it up to an XBMC dev, but that didn't happen as the need wasn't really there. I ask that you pay for shipping, and I am okay with you paying after you receive it. Not a scam, just trying to help the scene a little. Also, just realized I can't use the PM system, probably because I am new. email is good though.

i meant no disrespect... welcome to the site. :)

i meant no disrespect... welcome to the site. :-)

None taken. I know it was pretty odd for a first time post to come in and offer something up like this, but like I said it's been sitting here gathering dust.

The system is on its way to its new home.

After watching a video of how tedious it is to upgrade an XBOX to 128MB ram... I am truly surprised no one grabbed this faster!!

Congrats to iq_132 for scoring this and hopefully he'll put it to good use for future emulator/FBA developments.

P.S. Please stick around 69mustang and don't forget to check out the rest of 1Emulation. We got a bunch of amazing topics going on in http://1emulation.com/offtopic and http://1emulation.com/swag :)

The system is on its way to its new home.

Congrats ! Still nice to see selfless act to sponsor talented people :cheers:

Edited by Garcimak
  • Like 1

So the xbox came a few days ago, I think USPS dropped it a few times. Something is rattling around inside of it and it boots to rrod. I think maybe the chip popped loose. I'll have to crack it open in the next few days.

Lol. The chip came unseated. I just cracked it open and put it back on the pin header. Set it to 1080i and it is good to go. :)

Btw, I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to swap out different dvd drive types? I have a dead xbox somewhere and I think the drive works ok. ^^