SNES 9X

ace9094

Hi Guys,

Pimped an xbox for a friend with snes emu etc...

The Snes 9x v2 was playing fine but not just after madmab logo screen goes black then it freezes...

I cant reinstall it as he lives miles n miles away.

He tried deleting the saves but still the same :P

any ideas guys ?

I wonder if you will learn like I have that the xport stuff causes users alot of issues and why I made them in CoinOPS play consoles (I should get years and years now of no issues at all) so people I knew didnt break it and get confused....I had so many issues with these emus and gen public....from why is hd going wrong noit working why is it in a little box when I move from my sd tv to hd tv....or worse why when I move from hd to sd is the screen only showing a quarter of it......why is its going in the wrong folders...to my skins all messed up why is all the text moved around and its messed up and how can I fix this....to why are my screen res everywhere....actually there are lots more as well....just give them time :) I thought it was one or 2 people but after 1000 plus boxs I reliased the GUI for some users is wrong and also why XBMC is being redone...its fine for people that know stuff and can FTP and alter files but for others I wish you all the best...ill bet you will see in real world tests exactly what I already know....I hope people around my country are just dumber than the average mothers and kids I to have done this stuff as if it breaks its not good for them to come back and in test CoinOPS runs for years and years as my XBMC does on anyones box without coming back....this is why my projects are developed the way they are.......

Best of luck....if not I know of bad stuff people can do and have done and stuff they should be stopped doing as it require your help to reload stuff