CoinOPS Inferno - Future Direction

BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS Inferno   

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:( this thread will close in 1 week just for my direction

In my considered opinion - I would like to see you concerntrating more on Arcade (Coin Operated) games.

This was the real reason why I got my Xbox modded in the first place.

Surely there's other roms out there that can run if you tweak it some more.

What about CHDs? ELsemie and KIxxx both managed to get them working - could you look at trying some untested CHDs?

Bet you NES6502 could of got some working!

this is old ground.....consoles at present is what people want by looks...sources are out get nes to do it :(

there are over 50 more arcade games going in Inferno that didnt in reignite...... got the ones going that I could that looked ok....the list is small now and cant be arsed on most of them personally

there are over 50 more arcade games going in Inferno that didnt in reignite...... got the ones going that I could that looked ok....the list is small now and cant be arsed on most of them personally

The collectors would like to see more and more arcade i think, even though its crappie games there is always some one who says "have you got" and its always the game you dont have lol...

also for poll i think a question should of been "would you like to see more directories for videos and screen shots" hell i dont even know if that can be done but... you dont ask you dont get :(

keep up the great work !

what i would like to see most is a build with just arcade stuff for those of us that only use this emu for arcade stuff. you know cleaned up with only arcade emu code and a showcase with as much arcade games with videos as possible. i love this emu :)

also would love to have 2 versions for launching homebrew games and xbox games with skins that resemble both of these. just so they are separated and say like "homebrew" at the top of the gui. :(

dballs you could do any of this :( but consoles games is the most asked stuff at present....most people say thats what they want it for...over half want the xtras cleaned up....and consoles running smooth in CoinOPS....you dont have to add any console stuff if you dont want....it doesnt take any big over head...but in the main thread im asking about wanted Arcade games in the pack....if people step up and do a proper job of giving me the info ill add them if not ill play around myself and add what i think.....

PS I think its not what I want the same emulator to do diff systems....thats not the CoinOPS way its everything with a proper sort engine....but its easy to do...

also its clear to see that alot are turning to CoinOPS now...I recommend they look at xtras stuff, collectors should I guess but generally I find that they to just want to play and come back and want the CoinOPS way....but still I know the xtras stuff is of value to some...and I know they love to have everything on there xboxs but ive found it doesnt suit me...the people I know to have everything on my xbox no matter how bad....it confuses them and in the end makes the expeience worse...but I dont opose it and wish them the best putting in stuff no ones ever really played or heard of its all good stuff and great for collectors....just not for my users and ive stayed on that vision from day one and why I split from Mameox dev really to presure a more user friendly more people I know vision...than the mame tech head vision...also the reason why the features are in as they are and not copies of mame32 (eg screenrotation and autofire...I thought about it in a console way not mame32 port way)

also I dont like how the xtras team are so bitter about things....they come to people with misinformation...and unfortuantly even forced the first lockout I know of :) I wish they would go back to developing a product and win with a great vision and follow though instead of trying to undermine everything...it doesnt work and is bad behavour claiming I have bad behaviour....clearly by my product although I dont answer everyones dreams I do listen to what people want and the reason for this thread really...

ummmmm its the reason for the vote....there is only one of me :( im planning my time...all this stuff as per usual in a vote is in BETA.....just needs tiding up....

PS I org changed the skin in minutes......its easy to skin it.....only the video fade is locked at present and even that isnt that locked

plus the skin asking people where giving misinformation as they probably didnt understand alpha channels and how to use photoshop in the way CoinOPS skin is....also GUI work is massive and behind the scenes and always has been....and is the final nail in the coffen id say for most of things on the xbox....it will then be a complete package for people I know and is well well years underway :)

haven't been here for awhile..

still working on coinops bs...

better idea... make a server with the games on it and only release the emu. when someone wants to play a certain game than the game gets downloaded to the xbox.

make the emu update in the emu instead having to find it. i'm still on coinops something something r i don't know. this way all your updates can be in real time and not have to wait or get confused to which the most updated.

Edited by tristanx