Soul Calibur 2 and Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate mods.

fumanchu

• 7 months later...

Nice, could i have PM too ?

This reminds me the sweet glory days of 'ninja hackers' before everything disappears under pressure, by the way, they are on the defensive, two videos on the three are already censored.

Nice, could i have PM too ?

This reminds me the sweet glory days of 'ninja hackers' before everything disappears under pressure, by the way, they are on the defensive, two videos on the three are already censored.

Just checked and links do not appear to be valid :( (however I could not login, so I will reset my PW when Im home from work and try again)

Fu have you got the same issue?

PS Was the Bloody Raw mod ever finished?

as far as i know he never did the bloody roar extreme mod and as for links,i only have links to the soul calibur 2 reloaded mod.

the other links are no longer available.

link for soul calibur 2 reloaded mod in txt file below.

soulcalmod.txt

as far as i know he never did the bloody roar extreme mod and as for links,i only have links to the soul calibur 2 reloaded mod.

is this the nude mod? (I did have that but would prefer the non nude version)

thanks fu :(

• 2 weeks later...

is this the nude mod? (I did have that but would prefer the non nude version)

thanks fu :)

no it isnt the nude version,dont think there is a nude version of soul calibur 2,there is a dead or alive 3 nude mod though.

Looks like my sc2 mod became famous ;) thanx for posting it here fumanchu anyway i stoped modding bloady roar because my xbox is dead so i tryed to hack some ps2 i was succeseful for the exporting job but 3d modeling and stuff are kinda of hard so i stoped for a while :( i will return to modding soon.

Hi your mods are indeed famous but do u still ha e a link?

Fu mate I have the nude mod version of soul calibur but I want to remove it from my cab as kids will play it... all female characters are nude... is ur mod in the normal place e with the eye?

Thanks