How tall you are can lead to how successful you are.

http://www.ufstudies.net/tim/VITA/Height%2...20published.pdf

There is a lot of bullshit in this PDF document before it gets to the points (these guys are seriously paid to ramble on like this?)

It states the obvious here and there like shorter people having "Napoleon complexes" and taller people been natural chosen leaders, with better self esteem simply because they are looked up on as more natural alphas. (Also known as the halo effect)

I know guys with jobs that are high paid and I think other than their education they are not actually any brighter than the next guy.

Learning is all about how determined you are to achieve the puzzle that is put in front of you.

Mostly this brings to light for me the area I live and the taller guys always having this self sense of worth, to put politely as I can the lower class who tend not to be as bright or analytic of their world seem to follow the "bigger is better" rule as given to us by nature.

If the same rule applies for the lower class then surely it must apply to the upper or educated types.

Just that we sift through your rights of passage stamps at the end such as a bachelors degree or A-levels or just higher educmacation in general.

Im a master of body language and I remember my time serving at the leeds hospital as a postroom worker.

I loved the job!

You would bump into the lower grade managers and they would tend to be short but intelligent people or "social savvy"

However seeing and remembering the higher up guys such as direct managers and managers of "serious shit" where tall and had alpha body language. (such as i am entitled to place my hands on my hips etc) from their lofty heights the lesser beings and as I noticed the more arrogant and cut throat they were the higher up they were.

I was actually tipped to become manager of the postroom, but then i got fed up and left, and now my old friend runs it and he is well over six foot in height.

the guys who were more inclined to listen and have a nice kind nature never got much further than your average managers job. (this is the cut off point for education that I believe exists) also known as submissive to their in charge peers.

I think these rules are a lot more prominent in society than you can ever imagine the proof is all around you and all you have to do is look.

I narrowed down estate/street/ghetto life down to the closest thing to "tribal" survival that can still be witnessed to this day.

The richer, taller/bigger guys get the pretty chicks, while the slightly shorter ones get the lesser but more loyal/intelligent women.

And by rich I mean drug dealing or where self preservation is up-most such as working of your own back in trades or wheeling and dealing. These guys are highly unlikely to ever pursue the path of his "rights of passage stamps" in education.

All the while a guy who earns an honest crust always has the potential to earn over average as long as he sticks at it and will aquire his wooden trophy woman. (unknowing to him as it may be)

Women are not the same, it boils down to beauty and young age and their desirability. (we would never of guessed that right guys?)

Her success is proportional to her attractiveness. (and by success with a woman this can mean how many kids she can have and IF she can attract the right kind of quality alpha male for long enough - she can succeed in work obviosuly but rarely accuires the loft heights of men unless its becoming a doctor)

For significantly short guys the path of high status work such as doctor/lawyer/or any other highly decorated work is likely his best shot at getting his social status increased for a better life. (he will normally end up with a very short woman)

The rest boils down to how talented you are in arts etc.

Ok there are a few potholes in my theroy but i tell you what its the closest thing i have seen without all the inbetween bullshit! :P

Thats the million dollar question...

How tall are you?

I wasnt been a snob or anything with this post guys I was just giving my height theory a quick search in google and I returned that PDF and basically asumed what I thought.

Im sure I read it in the definitive book of body language.

It seems 5ft7 is the minimum height for "success."

A clean well groomed male is a lot more attractive than a guy who just puts on his old rags.

Basics:

Well cleaned and well groomed male.

Good if not great fashion sense. (to your own tastes)

Shoes. not trainers but shoes.

Project confident body language.

And a very very healthy state of mind.

Social intelligence. (as in as much as you can muster)

Looks,,,,, say i dunno a great looking guy can sometimes have the intrigue over a "tall fellow" but mostly in a successful male, looks can be looked down up on by other alphas because you are deemed to be higher value.

Kinda like pre selectively shunned by the sub concious.

Id still sway height and ok looks over a shortish guy with great looks.

I read some place good looking males without the height tend to be picked for nesting by the woman.

All these things that tall good looking guys do can be done by anyone of any height, and looks.

I'm 6 feet 5 inches. Anyways, I always seem to have trouble with women that have brains. If she's hot and light-headed the conversations suck but there really aren't any "walls" or boundaries I feel I have to cross. But I don't really want that...

All I ask is for a 6 1/2 - 7 with a brain that doesn't try to divide by 0 when I ask them if they could.

I'm 6 feet 5 inches. Anyways, I always seem to have trouble with women that have brains. If she's hot and light-headed the conversations suck but there really aren't any "walls" or boundaries I feel I have to cross. But I don't really want that...

All I ask is for a 6 1/2 - 7 with a brain that doesn't try to divide by 0 when I ask them if they could.

Wow, you are tall! I am only 6 feet 3 inches + . but then I am only Asian :D

If your over six foot you assume natural dominance in people you interact with.

Not many people get to those lofty heights, height is especially favourable in attracting women.

Im 5ft9 or 5ft10, the extra inch I get from shoes makes an insane difference.

I dont actually feel inadequate with my height around taller guys, most guys I know are over six foot...

To get a feel for this Try standing below someone's eye level who is shorter than you and feel the difference it immediately has over you :D