Wee, new toy in the garage.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a long time coming. I remember when you busted ass on the red one. And yes, I recall you had to do what you did, Im not saying you fucked up.

Like I said, Id love one but I don't trust myself on it, or others while on it.

Accidents - a guy I know got hit with the "look twice for bikes rule" he broke nearly all his ribs, his arm, his shoulder, his wrist... Apprently he had just bought a high quality crash helmet and if he was not wearing that he would of been deadski.

Liking the kawaski Im a convert to their stuff now, I hope to own a ninja one day.

Its been a long time coming. I remember when you busted ass on the red one. And yes, I recall you had to do what you did, Im not saying you fucked up.

Like I said, Id love one but I don't trust myself on it, or others while on it.

I wanted one last year, but for obvious reasons it wasn't in the cards. I only got this one thanks to it being my best friends GF's sisters bike.

Accidents - a guy I know got hit with the "look twice for bikes rule" he broke nearly all his ribs, his arm, his shoulder, his wrist... Apprently he had just bought a high quality crash helmet and if he was not wearing that he would of been deadski.

Liking the kawaski Im a convert to their stuff now, I hope to own a ninja one day.

My 2008 CBR was a complete write-off, I walked away with a bruised shoulder. If you don't ride like a douchebag, you'll be fine...I feel safer on a bike than I do in a car, even with the jackasses that do stupid stuff around bikes. Too many hotshots get a 600 or bigger for their first bike, and wind up in a wheelchair cause it's too much bike for someone riding cause it's "Cool".

did you give it a name?

Not yet, my daughter gets to name the vehicles in the house. Our first car was "Ruckus" lol

Yeah, I am considering going in for my bike test, when I started off on dirt bikes My old EX friend had been riding them for years compared to me who had only had a few goes, couple of weeks in he had more crashes than me, its all about been disciplined and enjoying the power when its safe to do so.

Yeah, I am considering going in for my bike test, when I started off on dirt bikes My old EX friend had been riding them for years compared to me who had only had a few goes, couple of weeks in he had more crashes than me, its all about been disciplined and enjoying the power when its safe to do so.

Street bike is a completely different beast than a dirt bike, especially a sport. It's like the difference between a car and a helicopter lol

I've been told its a lot better than dirt biking, ill have to start off on a pussy 125cc The aim is to get a bandit in the end though.

There's nothing "pussy" about a 125, that's what my CBR was and it could still hit 135km/hr and I could outpace a guy at work that road a 1000cc Goldwing in winding roads.

Douchebag squids that head right for litre bikes, wearing shorts and a t-shirt are the only ones that would find it "pussy", and most of them wind up as pavement grease.

I had 2 guys riding Harley's come over to me once, tell me my bike was nice and when I told them the "what" and "why" of my bike choice they told me I was smart, and anyone that thought otherwise would be an idiot.

btw, the "What" being that I chose a 125, the "Why" being that my bike insurance for FULL coverage was less than my car with only Liability. Going straight to a 600 would be insanity for insurance.

I remember my first go of a CB125 I just jumped on it and hit the throttle overshot into a curb as I realised the back brake was useless I hit the front, how I staid on I will never know, then I just tear assed up the street.

I am so dodgy at street riding, on the fields you can go wherever you want just remember to watch out at blind spots for other dirt bikes, we used to get a bike and just go wherever we felt like. fields, roads, parks..

ha! what an ass i was.