pay girls to play a game with you!

Inky

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... who the hell would use this service? This is ridiculous. On top of that fact, the price is ludicrous!!! "8.25 for 10 min of XBox!!!

Did you see the first girl on the list?! They said attractive! WTF is this? Saddle bag titties. Yo... those boobs are horrible, they need to be put away and never return.

brenda.jpg

"I love to bike ride (BULLSHIT), go out dancing (BULLSHIT), and I absolutely LOVE to cook (That... I do believe)."

The rest of the girls are almost as equally unimpressive. Some actually look like normal girls. Now... Im not a womanizer or sexist but the site is saying "attractive girl gamers" I realize that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and the uglier you are, the better this girl looks... lol. But Damn... that is WAY too much for something thats bullshit to begin with... for ugliness on top of that!!!

Fail/Fail/Fail The Trifecta

And whats with the Tarp?

Fail/Fail/Fail/Fail Quinella

I bet the Fail/Fail/Fail/Fail quinella on the 7th race and lost my gamergirl money. :(

Other then me and a friend who go to the horse races on occasion I've never heard anyone under the age of 58 use the word quinella

I think this one's cute, (Yes I know she's big) but I wouldn't pay her to do anything.

inked.jpg

One of them though I'm 99% sure is a guy.

I bet the Fail/Fail/Fail/Fail quinella on the 7th race and lost my gamergirl money. :(

Other then me and a friend who go to the horse races on occasion I've never heard anyone under the age of 58 use the word quinella

Well I used to be a leadout. I loaded the greyhounds in the start box.

I think this one's cute, (Yes I know she's big) but I wouldn't pay her to do anything.

inked.jpg

Yea she is sort of cute... but I believe its the makup/hair and the shot in particular. She is big but whatever. At least her boobs dont look gross BEFORE she lets them free!

And yea, that guy is the tarp I was referring to. Tarp = Trap = Secret penis... "its a trap"

inked.jpg

look at them titties!!!!!!!

if u r stupid enuff to pay for this just go out and get a hooker at least get laid for wasting your money

Googling up pics... LOL, I wanted to find possible candidates for this service. I am going by what/who they already have...

gamer%20chick.jpg

She is cute but GOWDDAMN! That needs to be burnt off. Do you know how many years of workouts and cardio it would take to take care of that?

Ohh yea... The pic I posted in spam... I cant even look at this one for more than a second. So ugly I had to make it a link only!

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/e...re/UglyGirl.jpg

Yea you wont likely see this

guitar_hero_hot_chicks_9.jpg

Well anyway, gaming with a girl can be frustrating. They usually dont take it seriously, and well... suck. I know a few girl gamers... and there is only one that I want to play with. That is our very own Bambi. She has true skill. She would likely frag most of you in here... many times over. I watched her decimate my brother in law. Anyway, On top of her skills, (achievement score of ridiculous((with help from her husband))) she is very nice and personable... AND quite attractive. Only catch is she is married. :(

And thats why this site exists. All the excellent gamer girls are taken or well... who am I kidding. This site is for failures who cannot muster up the balls to ask a girl out. What is it... 2/1 girls/boys? Those odds are freaking fantastic! I know... Get off the fucking couch you ugly bastard, suck it up... your ugly/weird/both. Boo hoo. Shut the fuck up, go out and make some weirdy friends you get along with, get a girl!

Yes, it's that simple. Weirdies can easily find other oddballs they can relate to. There fucking everywhere! They outnumber people with "normal" social skills. At the midnight release of FFXIII the Gamestop was FILLED with (had to use the Thesaurus) creepy/eccentric/peculiar/queer/unnatural people. I was quite literally... alone. I'm eccentric, but they were straight goons. Im not being mean, I'm being a realist. I did feel out of place but I dont care... it's just I stood alone in line observing, as I always do (observing that is), and saw such strange behavior. Oddness everywhere. It cannot be that hard to find someone just as weird, cause most of them were with friends.

Recap: Get some friends that are just as/more odd. Network, build the goon squad. Boom, a girl is bound to get in the mix. I just crashed that site with my winning formula.