pay girls to play a game with you!

Inky

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well anyway, gaming with a girl can be frustrating. They usually dont take it seriously, and well... suck. I know a few girl gamers... and there is only one that I want to play with. That is our very own Bambi. She has true skill. She would likely frag most of you in here... many times over. I watched her decimate my brother in law. Anyway, On top of her skills, (achievement score of ridiculous((with help from her husband))) she is very nice and personable... AND quite attractive. Only catch is she is married. :)

OH Ya I forgot about him, It was on BF1943 I think...He was not having a good day

Well shit... I get to game with you for free. AND quite frankly, you look better than the girls listed on the site. Just dont send me a bill for past games...

As for my brother in law... he isnt a "gamer" he does play COD reflex edition constantly, but thats a wii. He is pretty good or so I hear. He is usually the best guy on the match. But they are a bunch of kids and non gamers.. ya know... wii and all.

Bambi, girl... I hate this idea of looser gamers paying for ridiculousness but... lol........ look into it! Id hire you on the spot if I were running that business. LOL but yer husband plays... lol. Then he could do a girly voice and perhaps the hard up pethetasad guy wouldnt nottice. Extra cash for you lol

Well shit... I get to game with you for free. AND quite frankly, you look better than the girls listed on the site. Just dont send me a bill for past games...

As for my brother in law... he isnt a "gamer" he does play COD reflex edition constantly, but thats a wii. He is pretty good or so I hear. He is usually the best guy on the match. But they are a bunch of kids and non gamers.. ya know... wii and all.

Bambi, girl... I hate this idea of looser gamers paying for ridiculousness but... lol........ look into it! Id hire you on the spot if I were running that business. LOL but yer husband plays... lol. Then he could do a girly voice and perhaps the hard up pethetasad guy wouldnt nottice. Extra cash for you lol

No I would never make you pay to game with me, the hubby with a girly voice....naaahhh :)