How do you eat yours?

Don't have these in my country.

Your not missing anything. They are not so good, a sugary blast inside a chocolate shell. If a diabetic is crashing... give them 1 of these... 1

I also dont like Peeps

Circus Peanuts

Candy Corn

Alot of sugar... no tastiness

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I hate Peeps too. most easter candy is wack, except for plain ole hollow chocolate bunnies and regular jelly beans.

I Dont like sweets all that much, after a good meal I can eat some chocolate, and I dont mind a summer ice cream now and then...

I like old school shit like apple crumble with custard.

Dude I hate Peeps too. most easter candy is wack, except for plain ole hollow chocolate bunnies and regular jelly beans.

Indeed on the wackness, Though I dont like regular jelly beans

I Dont like sweets all that much, after a good meal I can eat some chocolate, and I dont mind a summer ice cream now and then...

I like old school shit like apple crumble with custard.

Indeed. There are a few sweets I like, but Id much rather go for baked goods.

I like Gourmet Jelly Beans. I get a brand from Walmart., "Gimbal's Fine Candies: Gourmet Jelly Beans". 41 flavors! Cheaper than Jelly Belly and much much more. Its in a big Blue bag... I buy 2 of those bags and fill a clear sealable container and much on a few while I game.

Gimbal's

I prefer a slice of pie (cherry, apple or pumpkin) or a bowl of ice cream (basics, chocolate, vanilla, chocolate chip, orange sherbet) over candy as well. I am a brownie junky.

Jelly beans!

In all honesty my brain is sensitive to sugar.

But still... Gourmet Jelly Beans?!? So small you can have a few. Oh... wait. You drank alot! Alcohol breaks down into sugars... so what now? Im referring to the fact that you drank alot, I know you stopped for a bit. Im referring to your hypothesis.

I prefer a slice of pie (cherry, apple or pumpkin) or a bowl of ice cream (basics, chocolate, vanilla, chocolate chip, orange sherbet) over candy as well. I am a brownie junky.

Damn straight! I also like the basic ice creams. See, these sweets are refined. The Cadbury eggs lack ... I dont know how to put it, delicious balance, tranquility, awesomeness? Its all sugary. Like pure glucose. You could take the sugar and sweeten a pitcher of coolaid.

You have to eat chocolate eggs at Easter though. It's the law. Creme Eggs are my favourite. I bite the top off them like a soft boiled egg, and eat the inside. Then eat the shell in one. That's how I eat mine. Now that Kraft have taken over Cadbury I hope that they don't stop making certain brands, or change them so they cost less to produce and suck as a result. They've already shut down factories in the UK, causing thousands of job losses.

Yeah i manage some easter eggs for sure just a bit now and then.

I read that a lot of people coming of beer get cravings for sweet foods its been over three week for me and i dont have any of those cravings.