M-KAI MSX Games to use on bluemsxbox emu(Very Rare)

fumanchu

before i start this post i would like to point out that the original developer of these games released these roms as freeware or whatever its called,so this does not break any rules of the forum.

Do you remember the MSX??

It was a computer that was extremely popular in japan in the 80s,development of games mostly stopped in the late 80s but a small trickle of games were devoleped in the late 90s for the machine,mainly homebrew releases.

A japenese homenrew games developer called M-KAI released some games for the MSX-2 in the late 90s early 00s.

there were 4 games in total,3 shmups and one rpg.

the developer releaed these games in rom form last year and the site they were available on is now down.so here are all the games that he released.

when using these roms on an emulator,set the emulator to msx2 or msx2+.

pleasure hearts.

kyokugen

and there are 2 other games in the download,1 is another shmup and 1 is an rpg.

link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?meemdynlntm

use bluemsxbox for these roms and set the emulator to MSX2+ when you select a game.

I have the full set, but they're all Japanese.

I have the full set, but they're all Japanese.

these 4 roms are not available in any msx roms as far as i am aware,the msx was released in europe as well are you sure you dont have any pal roms??

Yeah, they're the set you posted over at Status-X a while ago. All Jap. I did a quick search back then to see if I could find any pal but couldn't. I just assumed no one had dumped any pal games.