I got kicked out of a concert guys wtf?

emsley

Reason: Smoking a cigarette in the toilets.

Please tell em something to cushion the blow - i was a "good" guy all night just a little drunk was not abusive to anyone - In the UK it is illegal to smoke in public places...

Im fucking dumbfounded - and that coming from me three of these guys HUGE motherufcker lifted me out of the club, the only thing the did not do was stomp my crotch.

I used to work with a guy who had a second gig as a bouncer. Riko, he was cool. He'd always have a stash of snacks and peanut-butter filled pretzels that i'd eat.

Bullshit i was (no offence) in the cubicle i don't give a shit if they can smell a shit, weed, or crack - they cant "film" in there and they can go fuck them selfs/ i had 5 burns off a smoke, i could of taken them round their club and spotted 20 fucks fucked off thier head (who later go on to smash your skull) fuck them!!1!!!! not this time guys.

WHen I know I am gonna be in a place where I can not smoke for longer then I can comfortably handle I'll go get some snuse or snuff. snuse is better cuz you don't have to spit.