I am back

Fatal Rose

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In China as we speak.

The food is awesome but it does take some getting used to. You'll get the runs a few times. Been an amazing journey so far, the flight scared the heck out of me. As soon as I have the time I will give details. If any of you want to come to China contact me, I can make it happen.

In China as we speak.

The food is awesome but it does take some getting used to. You'll get the runs a few times. Been an amazing journey so far, the flight scared the heck out of me. As soon as I have the time I will give details. If any of you want to come to China contact me, I can make it happen.

Does that include an offer to me? :D I do want to come :P

Culture shock... in the form of bubble guts lol. It must be amazing there... viewing everything with wonder. Absolutely different than what your used to. Taller than EVERYONE. I wonder how long it'll take to even start picking up on the language. Um... you'll need to familiarize yourself with basic logographic characters I imagine. I doubt they use phonetic scripts in signs and menu's or whatever.

Try the squid. I like squid.

I was in China back in 2001. Loved the entire trip, although I guess I got a little sick there and also suffered a mild heatstroke. The Great Wall is truly great. Learn a bit of mandarin too, while I was there.

In China as we speak.

Does that include an offer to me? :D I do want to come :P

Yes it includes you too. We will need people during the summer, at least ten.

You have my attention for a trip out there for sure.

I think my flight could be something insane like 18 hours though ;(

It might be a good change for you :P Get out of UK for some time!