coin ops confusion

nurdkrusher

So im new here. I have been trying to find coin ops ignite.

I also have some questions.

1. How easy is it to set up?

2. Does it run on a live disk?

3. Whats the best way of obtaining it?

4. Is there a shell program free of roms?

The reason im asking this is because i can find the source code. I dont know what to do with it.

Is it hard to find because of copy right infringements. If so is a shell program such as mame illegal too?

I tried to get the torrent and it keeps freezing up, 1 seeder, and erroring constanly. I know im gonna get a lot of d!c%heads

telling me things in binary language and and calling me stupid for not understanding. Im just a old game enthusiast and im curious

thats all. Thank you much in advance......

...Aa...

Edited by nurdkrusher

Hey Ill help you with how to obtain it dont know what build youll want to use but I wouldnt use Ignite try a Updated version...check your pm Im sure someone else can help you out with your other ?'s.

Edit: from the looks of it you cant receive pms yet I think you need 6 post to receive private messages I could be wrong anyhow just send me a message once you can and Ill hook you up...

Edited by (XBOX)

Hey Ill help you with how to obtain it dont know what build youll want to use but I wouldnt use Ignite try a Updated version...check your pm Im sure someone else can help you out with your other ?'s.

Edit: from the looks of it you cant receive pms yet I think you need 6 post to receive private messages I could be wrong anyhow just send me a message once you can and Ill hook you up...

Ive noticed this ive been posting alot today i think this will be my 5th

I understand the need to have active accounts. Hail 1emulation

:thumbsup1:

Ive noticed this ive been posting alot today i think this will be my 5th

I understand the need to have active accounts. Hail 1emulation

:thumbsup1:

Okay this is post #6 hahahah

haha thatll do check the site out it has all youll need + more xbox related stuff just make sure the build you use is near the last post of the thread and for a Full *omset it should be somewhere on the first pages of the thread....

i presume you got what you were looking for and i think i know what site you were linled to the first post part in the thread gave it away.

anyway,

1.reignite r5 is the newest version.

2.you can run it off a dvd but i would advice you if you have space in your xbox hdd then put it in as it will load games a lot quicker.

also there is also a screenshot pack if you are interested.

So im new here. I have been trying to find coin ops ignite.

I also have some questions.

1. How easy is it to set up?

2. Does it run on a live disk?

3. Whats the best way of obtaining it?

4. Is there a shell program free of roms?

The reason im asking this is because i can find the source code. I dont know what to do with it.

Is it hard to find because of copy right infringements. If so is a shell program such as mame illegal too?

I tried to get the torrent and it keeps freezing up, 1 seeder, and erroring constanly. I know im gonna get a lot of d!c%heads

telling me things in binary language and and calling me stupid for not understanding. Im just a old game enthusiast and im curious

thats all. Thank you much in advance......

...Aa...

Basically in the same boat, will pke around a bit to find a few suitable places to post, if someone would do me the same favor it would be much apreciated.