Tech Queestion?

Shoma

I experienced a weird emotion at a weird moment and im forced to ask the 1emu community...

Have you ever gotten slightly aroused when you like saw an amazing......................Tech device?

Like the very sight of it and the thoughts of what you will do with it(nothing sex wise) when you get just kinda....gives this sensation....

I Feel......I.....I...... dunno how i feel right now....

Yeah I don't know if its possible to get aroused off of a tech device purely on its tech alone. I'm wondering if its something else, such as design/shape/purpose? Designers do take into account how things stimulate our visual responses based on form and function.

I just saw a documentary a few days ago that followed the work of some companies whose only purpose is to make designs for gadgets and whatnot, so the consumer gets the mindset that the gadgets in question are worth buying.

The documentary was full of design meetings and control groups and questions like "If an MP3 player is considered sexy in the eyes of the consumer, what exactly does that mean?" and "How would one sell a product with a form factor like this one?" and "What is the mental image this product purports?" etc.

Like the very sight of it and the thoughts of what you will do with it

He's totally gonna have sex with his cell phone.

btw its the archos 5/7 , my friend told me thats old news but i must be new and igotta say i still lovin it.

IT also has 3g and tethering which is something i've neva had!

Im also outdated so this is all just too hot for me!

But is tethering like the phone making a call the whole time?

Not really, I can say I've been "Excited" but certainly not over a phone. People who spend $500-$700 on a phone, ala the iPhone make me piss myself laughing.

And sorry, a subsidized nasty multi-year contract...you're still paying for that phone, you're just too dumb to realize it.

Apple and dude who invented the Blackberry are pissing themselves laughing at you too...while they roll in your money.

I actually don't have a problem with the iPhone pricing... I paid $99 for mine (refurbed, subsidized) and I pay about $72/mo after all of the taxes and BS charges. I previously had a Palm Treo which cost me $300 for the phone subsidized and over $80/mo for voice + data. The iPhone ended up being 1/3rd the cost upfront and was even cheaper monthly since my employer has an AT&T accommodation.

How bout some sexy robots? Could they give you a boner?

robots05.jpg

sexy_robot.jpg

sexyrobot5lf.jpg

robots21-1.jpg

It's what they're programmed to do.