(XBOX)

(XBOX)

I didnt do it moderators are for good reason.....ask robert about it or gamecop if you have issues....

they made a play area for you guys that no one seems to pay any attention to anways but just so you can have your say...

im noticing alot of people now telling me about how you guys are losing flavor anyways and in time i know where this will end up....its just a matter of time...I allready see the huge cracks appearing as people are smart enough to see who knows there stuff and whos just talk

fight it.... if you want I wont stop you guys make as many threads as you guys want your small number of people that troll alot and its got nothing to do with my project :)

good luck guys

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you continue your pontificating, you really should know by now that I don't care at all about what you do. Your project could be a science fair volcano for all I care. I was just pointing out that it doesn't seem to matter who's around, there's always someone for you to fight with. Right now it's Kenshiro and (Xbox) for laughing at your wee wee, over Christmas it was Nes and someone called deadcalm coz you stole some code, who knows what next. Yes it's getting childish, but you live for it, and you know you do. That's why you double or sometimes tripple post responses the way you do. To keep the fight going. You'll only prove me right by responding negatively to this post.

:) well said brother and posted in the correct thread thats all thats asked

also as shown by threads that get moved here and are posted above you come to my threads to insult me....so you must care...I dont follow you and im unaware of anything you have done actually so have no reason to seek you out. So you say you dont care but you come looking and commenting thats more than I do for you :) so now you have a play area and do what you like :)...if you didnt care as you said your posts wouldnt have to moved to the play area

Traffic? this thread had 200+ views and its a thread you made constructed from various post so again why would there be any interest in a thread like this you really have no point in what your saying. e-slap! :thumbsup1:

hows your stuff going?? what do you do again??

My lifes going great thanks for asking how sweet....

Edited by (XBOX)

so I see your big on numbers eh, does it get tiring repeatly clicking on your thread over and over again.

Nova-Scotia.hmnn so hows the weather over there....quite cold Id take it.Now I understand why the broken bad grammer,anyhow playtimes over will be back again once we get biggers numbers cya Britney....

• 2 weeks later...

Ill respect your wish's and will post here instead..heres a pm from the manchild himself,sent me this and heres my response seems hes been busy collecting peoples post for whatever reason who knows?

(XBOX) Coinops Reignite r5 + Megadrive and Snes roms[new updated emu]

hehehe within one day as well.....for someone that isnt interested anyways we have assembled a really cool lot of quotes...from people that prove they are lying about alot of stuff from alot of diff forums and threads smile.gif one day if we might use publically release it for you guys....everyone knows your game anyways

eg threads like

I dont use it lol

I dont release sources (20 plus threads of it happening)

proof you guys have got sources and have read the sources threads

you guys supporting people that dont release sources smile.gif

you guys creating threads to support them

you guys saying not to release sources

him saying he wont release sources

you guys saying its a crime from xport not to release sources

xport talking with me about stuff

xport saying he wants a launcher

people saying they will take my stuff down lol

etc

anyways just to let you know I dont care but we assembled some classic lol moments that should clean up any issues on whos fooling who...from a few people smile.gif that helped me out from a few sources around the net...

ahh this site doesnt let me pull my sent messages from my sent msg box too bad mind sharing them Brit without editing them ofcoarse..... :thumbsup1:

Edit:quote:xport saying he wants a launcher

I think someone posted this awhile ago not too long ago-they posted xports actual post.., from what I understood from the post he meant a dashboard/launcher that shows a full list of every emulators game kinda like how FBA had with capcom,neo,Cps1,Cps2 ect but instead have Nes,Genesis,Snes,Ps1 ect..not an emulator doing this but an actual dashboard....Meld should be made Im sure alot of end users would like this but dont base MELD off Coinops if it were done not that your going too..and Im not really speaking straight to you Im saying anyone in general who has the knowledge or know how should make an all in one launcher.....as stated in pms Brit cab owners would love MELD.

end note you still have a small penis like stated by other members.. they say the ego makes for whats lackin :) ..

Edited by (XBOX)

I have no trouble if run gives me go ahead ill show people real quotes.... :) from multiple forums it should clear everything up

all im saying really is you guys are easy to read...and just saying im well aware you lie most of the time and are bad at hidding it.... I dont actually care just saying hey I know alot more as you guys know than you think :)

ill leave you to your threads :) good luck.... I love the way you attach your name to the emulator like you did it or even help biggest laugh ive had in a long time....even after the crying about I hate i dont use heheheh but hey ill post it straight away with my name on it :) and say hey guys im the man