Questions to Xbox Debug Owners

- kenshiro -

Hello,

I need some infos from Xbox debug owners. By Debug Xbox i mean a standard one with 128 Mo of RAM, not one with a modified CPU.

I just wanna know how works some games in Final Burn Legend. For example, how runs CPS3 games. I know some users reported that they runs fine, but without giving as much details. Can you please tell me the resolution, the framerate, the filter, which game is faster than an other?

I wanna also know if you have some slowdowns on Asura Blade and Asura Busters?

Thanks in advance.

I don't have a debug Xbox version, but it would be very nice to have CPS3 support in FBL. It would be a great way to make it future proof. Some of us might get 128 RAM upgrades.

I'm very happy that nearly all the games run great on the stock Xbox at this point. But there is no harm in having the Xbox use the extra ram with CPS3 games or Asura Blade/Buster.

If I had a debug Xbox, you know I would help you test this Kenshiro. But I don't have one yet. :thumbsup: Hopefully someone who does can help.

Edited by neoryu

sorry about just now getting around to this been busy with holiday stuff. i have a 128mb xbox w/ standard cpu. cps3 games do work in fbl. But for me to get them to work. This is crazy! I cant just turn on my box and boot fbl up and select a cps3 rom. It runs at about 5fps. But if i turn on my xbox. boot up coinops then exit coinops boot up fbl and start a cps3 rom it run about 40 fps w/simple 2x and bilinear at all resolutions. sf3 2nd impact and wazard are the only two cps3 roms i have that work. the others are not the right ones for fbl. warzard doesnt run as smooth as sf3 but it runs better than it does in cpx3 emu.

Thanks for the infos Strider. Now i have some questions: you told you can't launch a games except Warzard and SFIII 2nd impact, what happened with the others one? What make me sad is the games seems to runs much better in CPX3 - except Warzard.

Thanks for the infos Strider. Now i have some questions: you told you can't launch a games except Warzard and SFIII 2nd impact, what happened with the others one? What make me sad is the games seems to runs much better in CPX3 - except Warzard.

hi all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

ok......... i have gotten ALL CPS3 games to run the ONLY one that gives me an error is SFIII: Third Strike i ether get an out ofr memory error or i get an unable to read rom error i have a modded retail box with 128 mb of ram

heck i am still hoping some one will make an MK emulator that would run MK 1 , 2 ,3 and ultimate 3 perfectly :thumbsup: