xxx

BritneysPAIRS

xxx  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know that I see your side and in part agree with it but it is what it is....there other stuff to do now

So that's your justification? "it is what it is"? You are stealing the work from an active developer (one of the only Xbox developers left) and passing it off as your work. Not to mention it's only been out 5 weeks and still being worked on, but "it is what it is"?

Why should I (or any other developer) do any work for the Xbox community knowing you are just waiting to steal it? That was a very poor move on your part. I hope the Xbox community doesn't let you forget it.

This topic make me really really sad. It is really a shame. What the next thing you will steal and integrated into "QueerOps" BP? And as always it's now locked and no one can repply, except few people.

Edited by - kenshiro -

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there you go post whatever you guys want I dont care <_<...enjoy it

*********Showcase 2 will be out in wild sometime in the next 2 weeks its in final test********

I wont be posting about its release or supporting it but ill release it...

its about 1680 games...ill leave out the other stupid cores but you guys will soon probably learn how to insert them as it will drive them now....take care everyone

also to all the idots that didnt want it ended this way, I wish you would have played fair I now have 2 long term people that are totaly sick of the scene and the way you guys played it and said f*** all of them just release it...ill be the 3rd to leave now and I agree with them :lol: to the others that enjoy life as it is thanks alot its been a wild ride id recommend SHOWCASE 2 its got alot of peoples work in it from over many years......id say it will remain the benchmark mame for the xbox (I hope im wrong but its pretty good anyways)

And a final Peace to all enjoy 2010 :D

also to all the idots that didnt want it ended this way, I wish you would have played fair I now have 2 long term people that are totaly sick of the scene and the way you guys played it and said f*** all of them just release it...ill be the 3rd to leave now and I agree with them <_< to the others that enjoy life as it is thanks alot its been a wild ride id recommend SHOWCASE 2 its got alot of peoples work in it from over many years......id say it will remain the benchmark mame for the xbox (I hope im wrong but its pretty good anyways)

And a final Peace to all enjoy 2010 :lol:

This is all BS from you. If anything, YOU are the reason that people are leaving the scene BritneysPAIRS, aka mister "not so" M.I.A. You played this your way and now you dont wanna take the heat you brought onto yourself.

The scene is deeply hurt by your jealousy, envy, and lack of consideration for the other contributors to the Xbox Scene. Homebrew users will feel the pain of this, whether you stayed around tinkering with ConOps or not. Losing nes6502 and people of his stature is all because of what you did. It's not because of users telling you how poor your tactics have been.

You stole the work of a top quality dev who was not completely finished with his project yet. You didn't even follow his requests he laid out for those wishing to build onto it after he was done. You didn't release it on Xbins, through 1emu, or Xbox scene. You didn't respect his wishes in any way whatsoever. You just inserted his freshly ported core and gave it to a fanboy of yours to distribute underground for you underhandedly. That low-level tactic is why devs are leaving.

And I don't blame them. I blame you.

I know the long term people leaving as im talking to them on MSN now <_<............anyways I feel the heat and it burns...ill be reading but there no point in commenting....to me its a waste of time ill just look as a guest

But post away its all good stuff :lol:

contactsheetq.jpg

anyways im off to play a bit of this (the new final fight with all the characters etc) just inserted it 100percent and patch is out...but im not releasing it will be in Showcase 2 take care all

deadcalm1 you gotta be kidding, nes said he won't continue working on it and released sources ages ago. BP only used abandoned Final Burn sources not FBL.

That's what he's claiming now, that he "only used Final Burn sources." The FBL core was definitely in there if you bothered paying attention to the original posts in these topics. You're basically saying good riddance to a great developer like nes6502, who clearly expressed his disapproval of BP's move. So instead, BP's made it so the "lowly users" like us can insert all the cores ourselves easily. All under his app. <_<

You don't see other devs going about things in this manner in any way, whether its just to steal attention or the actual improvements others bring to their own apps. Most other devs know not to put their personal glory ahead of other talented contributors. They don't usually trample over each other with so much disrespect.

Also 95% of all Xbox homebrew is compiled with stolen SDK so we are all in big pirate ship.

Though there is definitely stolen SDK involved in all XBox homebrew, proper protocol was established long ago among the people who brought these apps to you and I with that stolen SDK. That counts for a great deal here. Now I guess we will all be back to being Saints again. Because why should any developer with any talent bother working on the Xbox, when some vulture is just waiting in the wings to snatch their contribution? All the while not even given them any acknowledgment.

It will be very interesting to see how things go. Good luck to all.

Edited by deadcalm1

100 percent bull I only worked with Final Burn code as it was obsolete get over it....my code runs the xbe named in romstatus.xml and adds the game.txt file...when Final Burn or Final Burn Legends runs one of its xbes it looks for this name in game.txt and runs it.........so I produced a commandline launcher...

So

***100 percent total crap i used FBL *****(but yes its a quick easy patch to add it for sure but I dont see any point for it, its still in progress and in the readme it asked not to do it)

******Final Burn was offically discontinued****** and its all I ever used as its all I wanted

So in all anyone that claims anything else is talking 100percent crap and if they find anything to prove it wrong post it here that will be funny im sure as I know exactly whats in it..............these people guess or are ignorant and mostly just premadonas.....

If this was "all crap" as you put it, why would you get the thread reply that you did from nes???

Did he sound happy to you?

Did he approve of what you did?

Nes is so much more talented than you...and this is how you show him respect?

You muppet....

Edit: hhmmm...you want to close this thread too. thats a suprise.

Edited by NEIL222

100 percent bull I only worked with Final Burn code as it was obsolete get over it....my code runs the xbe named in romstatus.xml and adds the game.txt file...when Final Burn or Final Burn Legends runs one of its xbes it looks for this name in game.txt and runs it.........so I produced a commandline launcher...

So

***100 percent total crap i used FBL *****(but yes its a quick easy patch to add it for sure but I dont see any point for it, its still in progress and in the readme it asked not to do it)

******Final Burn was offically discontinued****** and its all I ever used as its all I wanted

So in all anyone that claims anything else is talking 100percent crap and if they find anything to prove it wrong post it here that will be funny im sure as I know exactly whats in it..............these people guess or are ignorant and mostly just premadonas.....

Sure BP. Whoops. I meant M.I.A. Whatever you say. Cut the PR facade already.

You know what the right thing to do for the scene is, but you always find a way to put yourself first. Some people just can't see that. All they see are your incremental updates comprised of work either done mostly by others or taken from others, with a fancy title attached to it. If you worked on CoinOPS and got help from the other developers who offered it or gave you their consent to add their work, that is 100% fine. But that isn't the whole story with you and you know it.

It's funny how its always you who trolls the threads made by other developers who are trying to produce something good for XBox users. It's always you who has issues with other developers or talking down to users who don't kiss your rear end. You seek to draw all kinds of attention to yourself, be it negative or positive. You NEED this and you know it.

Your drama has hurt the scene dude. I used to be a defender and a believer and I wanted people to just leave you be so you could keep your apps going. Then I saw everything for what it truly was. Even how stagnant ConOpS is without willing or unwilling contributors. People can wish for you to hang around and beg for more of your antics, but I will not. You've done more harm to us than good at this point. All you had to do was show a bit more decency and respect to other developers. They are the ones who keep the XBox Scene up and going. i hope you havent set that back or destroyed it this time.

MAME on the Xbox (and ConOPs) really needs a core update more than anything else. You are skilled remember? We aren't. So when will you get started on that core update? Hopefully that takes priority for you when you do your next underground release. Go ahead and close this thread. When the going gets tough.... <_<

Stop with the PR moves at this point already. We see through it. I wont be downloading your build. When you look at your stats, you should scratch one off the tally for sure. I already have all the apps from their original authors just a few extra button presses away.

Edited by deadcalm1

Well you see my respect dont you....repect is earnt he didnt want to listen to stuff, the person who coded it for him was fine about it in fact excellent about it all......... and as you see how much I liked his gui I removed it completely

make your own threads guys I see how they go......tumble weeds <_< what are you going to add in the future a diff background pick that will be awsome I think we could see maybe 10 background pics in a year...it will take a whole team talking about it for a while to do it but hey it will be well worth the wait............

Id still recommend mods close it down :lol: I could but people love it