I need money ......

L.S.D

at 60 bucks each thats 300 bucks for 5 games. March is 3 months away. so you need 100 bucks saved per month. so what do you spend 100 bucks a month on that you can live without till then?

I'm gonna guess that at least one of those games gets delayed. (has a gran turismo game ever come out on time?)

but what if you only got FFxviixvxmcmxviv and sssfIVce on release. I'm sure they could keep you busy for a month or so until you could afford the other ones.

For you, it is USD 60. For me, it is around RM180 per game, RM200 if they are extremely hot games (FFXIII will fall into this category here). so, it is RM900 total for me. Let say it is RM1000. That will be at least a qtr of my pay.........sigh......the bane of playing originals.

God of War III is going to be so amazing. I've been playing God of War remastered and totally love it.

Me too! I just finished GOW and now starting with GOWII, II is so much better in every way.

God of War III is going to be so amazing. I've been playing God of War remastered and totally love it.

Me too! I just finished GearsOfWar and now starting with GearsOfWarII, II is so much better in every way.

I thought it was so so better.