Question about Killer Instinct in xbox

elconejotres

Hi guys I'm a totally noob in the emulation on xbox, but at the same time a huge fan of KI in the arcades, my problem is I have tried every emu and every romset and the result is always the same if I perform the final move (fatality) with Fulgore (the one with the ray coming from the eyes) o TJ combo's (the one where he punches the oponent and he/she strikes the screen) the game crashes, my question is if someone else has the same problem, I'm doing something wrong or maybe it's the emu itself (I tried both KI-xxx and KI_EmuXbeta2.1) thanks in advance

Hi guys I'm a totally noob in the emulation on xbox, but at the same time a huge fan of KI in the arcades, my problem is I have tried every emu and every romset and the result is always the same if I perform the final move (fatality) with Fulgore (the one with the ray coming from the eyes) o TJ combo's (the one where he punches the oponent and he/she strikes the screen) the game crashes, my question is if someone else has the same problem, I'm doing something wrong or maybe it's the emu itself (I tried both KI-xxx and KI_EmuXbeta2.1) thanks in advance

well first of all stick with kixxx 1.0 as its the best and newest one to use.

are you playing the game with any hardware or software filters running in the game if so then turn them off as this does affect the speed of the game and it could very possible crash the emulator.

well first of all stick with kixxx 1.0 as its the best and newest one to use.

are you playing the game with any hardware or software filters running in the game if so then turn them off as this does affect the speed of the game and it could very possible crash the emulator.

Also there are some emulation issues with the PC version this was ported from. I know it affects the AI difficulty. Every time I get to Riptor I get decimated. Every single time. Of course, I might just stink at the game, but it seems harder than I remember in the arcades. I remember the author talking about that back in the day when that emulator first came out. He said the difficulty was unfair and was due to emulation inaccuracy.

WOOOOWWW NES THE MAN ITSELF REPLY MI POST!!!!!!.......

Well I'm relaxed now huff huff, I can continue writing..... yes I have tried everything with the same results but still have hopes someone have this finishing moves working or in the other hand would be nice if someone confirm this is an issue of the emu itself