***CoinOPS reignite Video Preview*** (In progress)

OOKAMI

Hello all :)

Ok, I prefer launch this new thread to avoid spam the official progress thread of the best mame emulator for xbox :)

Here, you will see all progress for video conversion and I hope some video about :)

For the moment, I work on many neogeo video conversion

many of them are perfect with 1280x720 resolution and a little are 480p

this is the list

neogeo12.jpg

If you have a good intro video with good quality, dont hesitate to contact me for conversion

I use AVS VIDEO CONVERTER 6 for batch, simply to use

Have a nice day and good play :)

Edited by OOKAMI

A question.

Those videos are in .mp4 format.

Does Mame support video-previews in .mp4? I tought that only supported .xmv

Ahhh bless. The online host probably doesnt have a codec to play .xmv, do you on your PC.

On top of all that i think its a bit of a, lets say a grey area legally. .Mp4 is compact modern and

most generic .mp4 codecs will playback. So i think everything is as it should be.

A question.

Those videos are in .mp4 format.

Does Mame support video-previews in .mp4? I tought that only supported .xmv

Ahhh bless. The online host probably doesnt have a codec to play .xmv, do you on your PC.

On top of all that i think its a bit of a, lets say a grey area legally. .Mp4 is compact modern and

most generic .mp4 codecs will playback. So i think everything is as it should be.

Wow! I´m learning English and I didn´t understand you, sorry.

All I want to know is how to convert videos to .xmv. I downloaded "Unleash video skin creator" but it doesn´t work.

I need to add some roms in CoinOPs (King of fighters 94-98) and i have to create videos for them.