YouTubers

Hera

Agozer! I didn't know that you are Finnish :D

Millainen sää? Sinun pitäisi lähettää kuvia teidän kotimaa!

(hope that's right)

Agozer! I didn't know that you are Finnish :D

(hope that's right)

It says so next to the From line in my mini profile. <_>

That was pretty good actually, although not quite perfect. It's like 99% correct.

Correct: "Millainen sää siellä on? Sinun pitäisi lähettää kuvia [teidän] kotimaastanne!"

(Note: "Teidän" can be omitted because the inflection used in "Kotimaa" takes care of it. though it's not wrong to use "teidän". Also, "Millainen sää?" means "What kind of weather?" so you need to expand the question a little by actually asking "Millainen sää siellä on?" - "How's the weather over there?". "Sää" can also be replaced with "ilma", literally meaning "air")

Agozer! I didn't know that you are Finnish :P

(hope that's right)

It says so next to the From line in my mini profile. :)

That was pretty good actually, although not quite perfect. It's like 99% correct.

Correct: "Millainen sää siellä on? Sinun piäisi lähettää kuvia [teidän] kotimaastanne!"

(Note: "Teidän" can be omitted because the inflection used in "Kotimaa" takes care of it. though it's not wrong to use "teidän". Also, "Millainen sää?" means "What kind of weather?" so you need to expand the question a little by actually asking "Millainen sää siellä on?" - "How's the weather over there?". "Sää" can also be replaced with "ilma", literally meaning "air")

Ahhh ok. Yeah, I'm not great. I'm better at Swedish heh. But I'll notate that for future reference.