Just got home....

Cominus

I just got home from a friends house, I just chilled there but we had just come from a friends show at a bar, well as some of you remember my previous thread she was there with some dude, never seen him before, donno who he was but whatever saw them kiss a few times, I tried not to look but I couldn't help them, we anyways after the show I told my friends, well they're kool with her too we used to all work together and so I told them the story of what happenes and turns out he's that dude who she was texting the night we fought, so she is infact a cheathing lying whore, it really hurts but fux, I just wanna get this court thing settled, and she was yelling shyt at me and it really didn't bother me, she was drunk and I hope she cries as much as I wanted to but the booze help a little, still buzzing, k good night. :unsure:

well that is a pretty cool story there man but I hope some day that you will improve your grammar skills or else you may have run on sentences everywhere without periods such as the one you just wrote because it is not only grammatically incorrect but annoying to read run on sentences because they go on and on and on without ending so yeah periods are very convenient because they tell you when a sentence ends

hahhahahha weirdy [.]

Just let people be immature cominus. Responding to it doesn't make you any better. Just get it all over with and never look back.