who else would kill to have this in your basement

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if the son of a bitch was mookwalking up the walls and shit?

At first I thought it was a shadow cast on the wall. Then I viewed the shadow in relation from point of reference of reflection on the floor. It does not appear to be a shadow cast on the wall because the shadow on the floor reaches further than the "shadow" on the wall... which suggests the anomaly was between the wall and doorway. Just as if someone WAS walking there

Then I noticed that it fades in and out at the edge of the doorframe, which screams to me, manipulation.

I believe in ghosts. So that being said... I discern this to be fake.

So considering the point of reference of the shadow on the floor reaching further, they made a very good attempt.

He has a point, it was first shown live on CNN, so couldn't have been edited. Unless you believe CNN to be the orchestrator of a hoax, then you could say that the live feed wasn't actually live and the video had been created beforehand. Or you could say that it was live, but the shadow was set up to happen live somehow, with mirrors or something. My guess is it's just a reflection of someone walking somewhere off screen that happened to be caught by the live feed cameras.

I smell something fishy. It doesn't look real. Of course I haven't seen anything real ever... but this does not look right at all.

And as for the CNN authenticity, remember any company is comprised of many individuals. Someone could easily mess with the footage... as for "LIVE" I have witnessed a "live" event... it happened to air well after I was there, and still said live.

Some of those look really nice. We don't get those over here. Closest we have would be magnums I think.