SICK!

Article from Examiner.com

Broderick Perkins:

RALEIGH, NC - That grossly gross but viral YouTube video of some extraterrestrial-like throbbing ooze reveals only a colony of unusual worms in a sewer, say experts.

There's some disagreement about what kind of worms they are, but they pose no danger to the public, experts say. The video, however, recently named top viral Internet video by TVWeek.com and initially put out as some sort of all-anal creature, could cause some severe stomach churning.

After watching the video Raleigh Public Utilities Department environmental coordinator Ed Buchan said the messy mass is a colony of tubifex worms which can form clusters of up to one inch in diameter.

Not so, says Thomas Kwak. Kwak, with a name that could really undermine his credibility, is a biology professor at North Carolina State University's Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit. He says the clustering creatures are byrozoan, invertebrates found in both fresh and salt water.

Whatever they are, they sure look nasty. Don't hurl into the keyboard.

Um... This looks awfully fucking nasty. I like to preserve live, but damned if I wouldn't kill it with FIRE!

Yea it doesnt move like I thought a mob of worms in a pustule would... It moves like... Fuck that shit. Id napalm the sewer system... Kill everything along with it to be certain.

You know that show dirty jobs? If I had to crawl around with those id quit!

Wow. How long would that bike have to be sitting there for them to do that though?

*Obligatory KILL IT WITH FIRE remark here* That's very Doom3/Prey-esque stuff. Gross as fuck, but somehow I'm once again mesmerized by how much weird stuff this world holds.

it was more interesting before it was revealed to be known species, and we could speculate that it was shit monsters