Bakin'

Oatmeal cookies are awesome. Even moreso w/raisins!

Are you wearing a KMFDM shirt?

The one Scott gave me yes.

For some reason this reminded me of that Mad Real World episode of Chappelle's Show.

-I Got Oatmeal Cookies!!

-They got weed in em?

I don't recall seeing that... which is funny, as I'm sure I've seen all episodes... over and over.

I wanna bake another batch... Perhaps I'll do so when I get back later.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you make them are they soft, or crunchy? Homemade cookies are sometimes soft. I don't like them when they're soft.

I barely recall, perhaps I will.

So anyway... starting a new batch of OATMEAL COOKIES AGAIN!!!

Tsk tsk! Yousaid you were getting in shape buddy.

It would be funny if you mailed me one of your cookies and I recorded it and ate it rating texture, and flavour.

When you make them are they soft, or crunchy? Homemade cookies are sometimes soft. I don't like them when they're soft.

It's literally between both. They aren't hard nor soft. They are PERFECT! well... not tonight...

Tsk tsk! Yousaid you were getting in shape buddy.

It would be funny if you mailed me one of your cookies and I recorded it and ate it rating texture, and flavour.

Tisk Tisk??? Please!!! My body is a furnace! I can eat ANYTHING and burn it off now! Since I've been running and working out, my appetite is CRAZY. I'm hungry... HUNGRY all the time. I burn of everything now... and I'm 30, get that shit!!!

That would be funny, If I mailed cookies to everyone! lol Perhaps I'll mail you some cookies one day soon! lol. That would be awesome!

Anyway... I reprovisioned my repipy. Mixing things differently and special notes about the butter. My first batch came out like a giant sheet of cookie. And it didnt hold together either, now I have a mountain of cookie. Problem was I melted the butter. You gotta use room temperature butter. It was runny, and it was like using the WRONG ingredient. My cookies are runny when they bake. I put the dough in the fridge to solidify it some, but it didn't help. DONT MELT THE BUTTER!!! There is some chemical reaction you are trying to attain and when you melt the butter, it force separates the water from the butter.

you can substitute the butter w/applesauce. Just as tasty and healthier.

Yo that don't don't sound good at all! I know one can do that for cake... but cookies? no thanks.

Yo that don't don't sound good at all! I know one can do that for cake... but cookies? no thanks.

I've done it and it's fantastic.