Id list the sites I have been using... but I believe you were one of the guys who told me about some of the places you watch anime. There was a site I used to watch the first 2 seasons... GREAT QUALITY... no artifacting AT ALL!!! But they didn't have the final season. I went to another site, but the artifactig was pretty bad. One episode had major un-definition.

Id watch like... 7-9 episodes in a row. So I watched the show pretty damn quick.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I had to double post.

First, I know this is old, but...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0938283/

M.Night is directing it, so I have mixed feelings.

Second

I'm now "buying" all the episodes, when they arrive I will post up my impression of the entire show (although I expect it to not disappoint).

Laters

LOL M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

that dude is like Jack Black... one decent movie and he's a freakin' super star. but disappointment after disappointment and people still hold them in high regard. I don't get it. I suppose this Avatar movie will have one of M. Night's patented "I seen it coming a mile away" surprise twist endings. "OMG, He's a ghost!" "OMG, the town is in modern times New Jersey!!1"

LOL M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

that dude is like Jack Black... one decent movie and he's a freakin' super star. but disappointment after disappointment and people still hold them in high regard. I don't get it. I suppose this Avatar movie will have one of M. Night's patented "I seen it coming a mile away" surprise twist endings. "OMG, He's a ghost!" "OMG, the town is in modern times New Jersey!!1"

LoL. I dislike shalalalalahahn, and despise Jack Black. Everyone thinks he's so funny. He tries too hard, and it's annoying. I was watching the extras on Kung Fu Panda, and he was being an idiot... and all the other voice actors were jizzing all over him... "he's so funny!" bah.

Jack Black hasn't made me laugh since the old Tenacious D stuff. And I'd be willing to bet the other guy wrote most of the material.

Shamalamadingdong hasn't made a decent movie since the 6th sense.

anyways I am derailing your topic...

Well on M. Night... He does have a sense of... I dont know... mysticism. But his movies, like the village... wtf. Hell butcher this.

Looking at the cast. WTF... I like them using new people and all, but... All 'n all... failure They need to switch a couple of actors roles around... lol And replace others. Really... some of the actors/actresses gotta go. This movie will likely be just alittle bit better than DB. Which by the way I have NOT seen and refuse to do so.

that trailer looks good, but the problem with that is the trailers for the village, the happening, unbreakable, Lady in the Water, and Signs looked good too, but in the end....

Burned.

M. Night can make a good trailer. thats for sure. other directors should just hire him for their trailers.

I have very low anticipations for this movie. Might I add that his air bending looks like steam or smoke, rather than just pure wind.

The trailer looks decent, but I want the movie to completely impress me, I'm a little disgruntled about what happened to Dragon Ball, then again that's an anime, The Avatar is a western series, not to mention two different people are directing both movies.

Yea the trailer looks good, after it pans out. That kid looks weird... I hope he works out. Aang is a fun loving free spirit. Laughing and playing and being silly... Until he has to own somebody. This kid looks disturbed.

As all movies adapted from other sources... I am concerned about how well the characters are going to be portrayed and the interactions as well. Im holding my qualms about Uncle Iroh, I think that guy just might be able to pull it off... but he doesn't really fit the bill ya know. Iroh is suppost to be stocky. Prince Zuku looks like he should be playing Sakka and the guy playing Sakka needs to be fired. Your fired... Katara doesnt look right, but there are only a few pics of her. In fact... nobody looks the part... at all. Even Aang. But that is just from pics... I got an entire year to wait.

Shaylahan or whatever... I dont even care to look him up to make sure it's spelled right... has never done an adaptation. So... perhaps he can get this right as there is already a set world and story. His movies majorly flopped.

Oh... yes the "air" looked more like steam or smoke... I was wondering how one might do wind visually. Although I know you need to put something there... what he did in the trailer looked... wrong.

More than anything I was wondering how they were going to do Appa, I would imagine computer animation. Also, if they mess up Sokka they mess up the movie. Sokka is one hilarious chap, he needs to have the right actior who will match his personality.

Wind is pretty much invisible, but I guess visually, steam fits the bill, otherwise it would look awkward, it looks like a Dragon Ball blast that would be invisible.