A question about FBA-XXX PRO 1,29c

I had the parent version of KOF 2003 and it would run but there was major graphical distortions and stuff that made it unplayable. I just got rid coz I have all the other versions of KOF to play still.

About the latest revision of 1.29c, is there a new build that someone could link to? I know there were some fixes posted by Kenshiro not too long ago, which I think may have included the neogeo game tags fix, but I don't have a clue how to compile, nor do I have the latest source code to do so anyway.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"its possible you might have an older version,check your pm box."

Sorry Fumanch, but what the heck is the PM Box?

Where can I find this if you can be more specific.

Thanks

pm box=private messages box.

just take a look at the top right hand corner of the screen and you should see new messages just click on it.

He means your personal message inbox. If Fu sent you a message then chances are it says 1 new message at the top right of your screen. Click that to read your messages.

Oh look, we all posted at the same time.

Edited by The-Ice-Man

Thank you Fumanchu. I found the litte tab that led me to my PM Box.

I'm trying to download it know to compare it with the version i got.

But the kof2003.zip doesn't work with the version you linked me too? Only the PCB one?

well heres what i know.

kaneko 16 grivers added so you can now play bonks adventure which you cant play on mame for xbox.

also added

power instinct

power instinct2

power instinct legends

these sets fixed.

SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS Plus (bootleg set 1)

SNK vs. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS Plus (bootleg set 2)

The King of Fighters 2003 (Japan, JAMMA PCB)

The King of Fighters 10th Anniversary ( The King of Fighters 2002 bootleg)

The King of Fighters 2003 (bootleg set 1)

Samurai Shodown V / Samurai Spirits Zero (bootleg)

updated cps1 and cps2 to newest sets

edit/iceman there hasnt been a release yet with the neogeo names fixes.

edit/iceman there hasnt been a release yet with the neogeo names fixes.

Pooper scooper. When Kenshiro said it'd been fixed before I assumed that the fixes he posted on neosource included that. Or maybe they do but no one's compiled a build that includes those fixes yet. Here's hoping there's a new release soon coz I really do wanna see the neogeo games back in the right category.

OK . I looked into the link you gaved me and downloaded the file. It's identical to the file I have. Nothing appeared to be different. Checked dat file and file size of the zip.

But what about your last post. All roms mentioned work except the kof2003 roms work

OK . I looked into the link you gaved me and downloaded the file. It's identical to the file I have. Nothing appeared to be different. Checked dat file and file size of the zip.

But what about your last post. All roms mentioned work except the kof2003 roms work

thats the fixes that were posted when the new emu was released,you could you try the download if you wish on your xbox,even if you have 2 biulds of fbaxxx on your xbox there wont be any problems.

hell i have 5 different biulds on mine.

so you might as well give it a try.