• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is a phatological liar?

A totally cool liar.

so, why people hate them?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pathological liars lie... all the time. They lie about anything. Usually stories that make themselves seem interesting. Usually these liars are not very interesting in the first place. They are beyond attention whores. Read previous stories in the thread... that is how these liars role.

what is a phatological liar?

A totally cool liar.

hahahah love it!

I think I know what guy you're talking about Will lol You talking about the one who got all crazy towards me? His friend's wife? Dude, remember that day when I picked up my paycheck from that Myspace place and when I walked out he said "Did ya.." and started throwing punches in the air with this dumb look on his face?! Priceless.

I've been realizing lately how much my family lies. They only do it to benefit themselves. They aren't lies that try to hurt people or anything, they're just lies that make perfect sense but used to cover what they really mean. The problem is, I've got some gift. Even if someone is a professional liar and can fool everyone, I know their game. Having this gift is a problem because when I think I know this person, I don't want to accept the fact that they're lying to me. I tell myself that I'm probably wrong but I never am. I catch them in a lie one way or another. It's weird and too complicated to explain.

I just don't understand why people can't be honest to themselves and others. It's not really that hard.

Honesty is only plausible when it's an enabler to contentedness. The majority of the time (and for everyone I believe), that's an impossibility.

Anyways, yea, I got some friends like that, I'm guilty of it as well (a much younger age), now in days the truth is all I seek.