DSi

Rag

Did anyone get one yet?

How is it? I'm considering trading in my DS Phat for one but I'm not sure if its worth the extra dough yet. I don't want to lose my GBA slot either.

No GBA slot, battery life approx 4 hours less than a DS Lite, and two cameras that are utterly useless for anything so far as only new games specific to the DSi will make use of them.

Multimedia capabilities added are a joke, AAC audio only (No MP3 even) and some pictures? Whuppee.......

As far as I'm concerned, the DSi is one big spoonful of FAIL. The only reason to get one, is if you don't own a DS already, and you have no care in the world for the GBA slot.

i may get one since they say the wifi is stronger.

I gotta alotta devices in my house and my GTS wifi doesnt work unless i go unto another hotspot.

but if i just get two ds, i dont need GTS so its look like a no either way.

THEy have to use thier DLC feature to better use, but i hear that its been selling like hotcakes, which ssurprises me!

It's Nintendo, the new generation fad for the unreal.

No I don't plan on getting one, sh!t sucks...

Even if you don't have a DS, DS Lite is still a better option (less money, GBA slot), but hey if you got the dough to waste who cares it's your money.

New flash carts have already been made for it and I think they are making/made a new R4 for it as well.

Cinder makes a good point though, the new pros don't really outweigh the cons. I did like the new wifi and DLC features but meh.

What will you guys think if custom firmware was released for the DSi?

I can only imagine how much more functionality will be squeezed out of the DSi. That would be alone a reason to own one.

I like my DSi so far. I really like the matte shell, it feels like a upgrade just with that alone.