Favorite TV Show

Rag

Farscape -best show ever

I like the way you think :D

I dont... heh. The show was... interesting. I like the cast waaaay better than the show. Those two went on to SG and they are awesome. Too bad the cute gray chick never came over too.

ninja warrior-I wasted whole afternoons watching this when g4tv was still on the air

It's still is on the air ;)

Indeed. I forgot to put that show on my list.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ninja warrior-I wasted whole afternoons watching this when g4tv was still on the air

It's still is on the air :huh:

My directTV service either changed the G4TV channel or stop providing its service. From what I remember not all areas get channels that others areas do. Used to be channel 354 on my direct TV now its goes from 353 to 355 (bloomberg) with no 354

Farscape -best show ever

I like the way you think :)

I dont... heh. The show was... interesting. I like the cast waaaay better than the show. Those two went on to SG and they are awesome. Too bad the cute gray chick never came over too.

It's still is on the air :huh:

Indeed. I forgot to put that show on my list.

If you like Claudia Black (the main Female on farscape to stargate fame) Check out pitch black shes in it for about 1/2 the movie

way back when sci fi used to play farscape late at night I would come home from work make something to eat and sit down just in time to catch an episode. It was perfect. I watched most of the episodes this way from the very first moment criton was propelled through space all the way to peacekeeper wars. One of the few shows I actually bothered to watch cover to cover. Jim Henson studios did great work.

Edited by mtsaint