FCEultra Background Music

Emu Newbie

Just a random question,

I'm running the BAED disk on my xbox and the first couple of times I ran the FCEultra I had music in the background (while selecting roms), but now I don't (I must have changed some function). I was wondering if there was a way to get it back? I know that you can click the left analog stick and go through the directories and find the smb2.mp3, which I've done, but I still am no longer getting music playback when I'm moving through the menus. I still have the sounds when scrolling through the roms, opening the rom, etc.

Thanks guys.

Ben

Edited by Emu Newbie

never used baed or xsnes9x, however i presume it may be in the emulator options to start with background music, if your running the emulator from a physical dvd then you havent wiped it, you say you can browse to the tune and select it but you have to let the emulator use it. It will be an option in the emulator itself. Or i could be completely wrong.

emu newbie i have baed and i put in the disc and i couldnt get any music at all to come on with xsne9x or fceultra.also tried neogenesis and the same thing.tried turning the music off and on and no joy.

this is just a wild guess but maybe the music just works if its on the hdd.

ps when you are talking about the nes emu do you mean the music isnt working or just the emu itself isnt working?

emu newbie i have baed and i put in the disc and i couldnt get any music at all to come on with xsne9x or fceultra.also tried neogenesis and the same thing.tried turning the music off and on and no joy.

this is just a wild guess but maybe the music just works if its on the hdd.

ps when you are talking about the nes emu do you mean the music isnt working or just the emu itself isnt working?

Emulation works fine, i'm just talking about menu music for the NES emulator. The weird thing is, that originally it worked (right when I got my BAED disc). I bought my system from someone else, and maybe he put the mp3 on the harddrive, and then I messed up the directory. I'll search the hdd and see if there are any mp3's on it.

Ben