Tekken 6 Gameplay

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks good from the grainy gameplay but it also looks like more of tekken 5 with very lil innovation added. this is sad cuz i love tekken.

My thought's exactly. Seems like they added all flash and very little depth. Not saying it's going to be a bad game, just not a significant improvement over Tekken 5.

It looks exactly like Tekken 5, IMO.

just like tekken 5 with a few new characters now i really dont feel bad about the 360 getting it. but by then i will have orders my preflashed 360 so i wont be paying for it or i will be backing up my copy of it.

Only in Tekken, you can kick a person when he/she is down and knock em back up to do an air juggle. I'm not a fan of 3D games anyway, so I won't be playing this game.

So what do those posts mean?

Do you people even like Tekken 6? If not, please explain why.

OMG! This is old! Tekken 6.0 was released in 2007! The latest version of this game is Bloodline Rebellion and it was released on December 18, 2008 in Japan.

Here is a link to a HD video of Tekken 6:Bloodline Rebellion

Feng vs. Armor King

Oh, a video from my Channel.

Oh, a video from my Channel.

Yep, that just brings up another question though; why choose mostly if not all Tekken 6.0 videos for the first post in this thread when Bloodline Rebellion has been out now for a few weeks? :(

I don't know actually. I mean, if people want to see some BR material I can direct them to some gameplay videos, or post them in this thread.

it looks good from the grainy gameplay but it also looks like more of tekken 5 with very lil innovation added. this is sad cuz i love tekken.

There is the bound system, breakable walls, floors and four new characters in Tekken 6.0. There is also a new final boss and a bonus stage boss called Nancy. Everyone faces Jin in the eighth round although I'm not sure what happens if you're playing Jin...

It's also easier to earn gold using IC cards in Tekken 6.0. Defeating Nancy earns you a thousand gold! The roulette shows up automatically every forty human matches. You can also share in the roulette bonus even if the roulette shows up for your opponent!

ALL characters also have their own item moves. A good example is Armor King's baseball bat which you can buy using your gold!

Here is footage of the final boss Azazel and Armor King using his new item move the baseball bat swing!

Do the two have a differnce in gameplay? If not, then just Tekken 6 itself.

That depends on which character you're using although I believe that most if not all of the characters have had their moves changed to a certain extent.

Heihachi for example has lost a move in a natural combo move set but he has gained a new left stomp in Bloodline Rebellion.

Kazuya lost 1,2,4,3 as a wall combo but he gains d/f+3,2>1 as his wall juggle in Bloodline Rebellion.

Did this answer your question? :(