Gems(games) you found

2eyez

Went to GameStop and found all three Shadow Hearts. They were all used but in good conditions and it was buy 2 get 1 free. I also got KOF 06, KOF XI, KOF Battle Collisium, Fatal Fury Battle Archives, World Heros Perfect, Xenosaga III, Grandia III, and SF Anthology. I'm plaining to buy Odin Sphere, Rogue Galaxy, and SFIII. Most of the games mentioned, I rarely see at stores so I buy them before they are gone.

I have a small handful of semi-rare games put away, some of which are still sealed.

1: Secret of The Stars (Boxed with manual, used but in excellent condition) for SNES - This game isn't very rare on it's own, but just try finding a copy that has the manual let alone the box. I have only ever seen copies on Ebay and in person where it was just the cart, and half of them had damaged labels on the cart.

2: Sonic Adventure 2 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack for Dreamcast, still NIB - I don't think this is rare, but it's not common. Comes with SA2 (JP), a CD with music from all of the Sonic games (Couple tracks from each game), a gold Sonic coin and a couple other things I think.

To be honest, even if it was super common, I would never open it......I HATE the Sonic Adventure games, they're pathetic.

I have a few others, but I can't recall what they are.

other then MvC2 for xbox I got nothin. MvC2 regularly gets 80 to 100 dollars on ebay.

I just got Rogue Galaxy fairly cheap.

Let's see... I found the original release of ICO some time ago, as well as the original release of Silent Hill 2. Got Magna Carta: Tears of Blood the day it came out - it's fairly rare nowadays. Odin Sphere and GrimGrimoire are also quite hard to find, plus one of Treasure's first PS2 releases, Freak Out/Stretch Panic.

Haunting Ground, a lesser-known (but great) Capcom survival horror game. Grandia II is currently the rarest in my collection, no contest.

Also considering that my PS2 library consists of nearly 100 games in their original packaging (no Platinum releases) some games have been definitely harder to find than others. My current plan is to get both Ar Tonelico and Wild ARMs 5, both which are the rarest PAL releases ever. The thing about PAL releases is that you need to get certain games the moment they come out or you risk of never seeing them again, as many more obscure PAL releases only see limited copies and only a handful of games ever make it to Platinum status (the only console RPG series to do this consistently is Final Fantasy for obvious reasons, although I've heard that Dragon Quest VIII also made the cut).