Rubio Art Gallery

rubiocroft

Asian Style Design  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everybody!! :thumbsup1:

I joined this cool web site a long ago.. but I always forget to post some artwork for you. In fact, I've been out for a while....

Most of time I work on portraits and people, but I always keep trying new things related with different styles. Asian cartoons are quite difficult as American comics. That's why I'll be adding some of them so you can take a look at them and give any comment. :lol:

GUY: He is surely the coolest and most original ninja around there... Guy is my favourite Street Fighter series character and I like to beat some Ryu's, Ken's and Gouki's players for sure! :naughty:

post-11239-1227037164_thumb.jpg

fullsize

YUFFIE : I made this picture lots of days ago... I use to show them at DeviantARt web... and now I included it here in 1EMULATION forums. She is also a ninja (what a coincidence) and one of my fav chars of course! :ph34r:

post-11239-1227037242_thumb.jpg

fullsize

FAYE VALENTINE: The characters of these series are great.. I mean.. the design style... females are cool drawn... and the plot... excellent... except by the truly sad ending I deslike! :thumbsup1:

post-11239-1227037527_thumb.jpg

fullsize

RUI (倉持義美): This character is supposed to be part of a certain game I found by chance. :)

post-11239-1227037011_thumb.jpg

full size

LARA CROFT : I surely needed to do Lara Croft's design someday... I've tried most of Tomb Raider titles... and I can't believe I have a decent drawing of her made by myself... Because I don't like posters or big pictures in my room... I guess it is time to do it... :)

American comic style is quite difficult for me... that's why I will need some reference for the rest of body because my knowledge of this topic is not that great...

I hope you like it!

post-11239-1227038260_thumb.jpg

RINOA & SQUALL : Finally... I was able to find some decent references for this game title's main characters.... I wasn't sure whether to choose 3D character design... or Cartoon style.... so the results shall be quite strange.... :afro:

game_style___final_fantasy_8_b_by_rubiocroft.jpg

---> I hope you can take your time to write some comments... I'd like to read them later!

Hey... yeah...

I just wanted to try something different. In addition, there are many Cool Games and characters I feel like drawing by myself, rather than somebody else... Is there anything better than having your own stuff in your room and house walls? B)

Oh! Mr. Fatal Rose..!

Still dieing to have you draw one of my characters.

I still remember that you want some of your chars drawn... I surely will have a moment to make it once for all... :lol: