Keep on gaming

2eyez

Ahhh yes. Gaming. I have been playing since before the NES came out. I was 7 when it hit the U.S. I used to borrow my Uncles Atari before that every now and again. Here I am, approaching 30, and I still play. Lately... and times before, I have felt burned out on games. But I always seem to get back to it.

My friends and I are always talking about this or that... New releases and whatever. Old times and what we miss in today's games. We talk about real world crap too, but we ARE hardcore gamers. We just enjoy a good gaming experience.

I believe I will be playing forever too. In this day and age... we have everything at our fingertips... so our list of games are endless. Good for us huh...

Hmmm. Perhaps. It makes sense. What happens to us, is we get lives. We got to work, school. we got families. We have friends. We have so many things to attend to other than games. I just don't have the time to play like I used to. But when I do, I am still hardcore in nature.

I don't know how well it would take. You really would need to think it through, and find all the aspects of this endeavor... as in what would this community have to offer those who are a part of it... other than just being of like mind. One "gimmik" would not be enough. Look at this site! It's about emulation obviously, but I'm all over the place on these threads that are not pertaining to the tech behind things. Ask me about what games are awesome, or what to I like in a game and I'm all aver it. Propose a question that pertains to real life situations... I'm all over it. That's what keeps me coming back. Not just the endless information and help from the people in here. (which by the way is fantastic... I gotta hand it to you all... those who contribute) but the people themselves. Endless topics that are so random.

Sure it could work, but don't put all your eggs in one basket. But... I'm sure you already know that... I just talk too much... but... we all know that too! Meh...