Windows XP questions

Hiya, I've got a few questions regarding Windows XP. I've been googling just the right version for my PC and stuff. So yeah, here I go blurting.

What kind of Windows XP doesn't require a serial key but still passes the validation check and will install and update just fine? Also, what kind does not contain any form of WGA check/nag screen?

Can an "N" version be achieved by nLiting? Or would that require more in-depth knowledge?

Is there any official M$ disc that comes with complete SP3 integration? Not talking about one that used to be a SP2 and then got SP3 slipstreamed into it, I'm talking about a CD issued directly from M$ with the latest compiled version of Windows SP3? Also is there a version which has all languages supported and completely up-to-date?

Would an RTM count as a key-less version?

So yeah, basically I'm looking for a Windows XP Pro SP3 N latest build with no key requirements and no WGA with none of the drawbacks. Mind sound crazy, but you never know. Preferably one that doesn't require any sort of hacks or cracks but has those requirements completely removed from the system. Directions would be appreciated. :P

People distribute what has been dubbed a "Corporate Edition" that requires no activation. Be advised, there is no "Corporate Edition", XP Pro has NEVER required activation, it's always been optional.

You also won't find any version that doesn't require a serial key, unless it's one that has been installed and copied over with a custom bootloader. This is NOT something you want, it's like using a RIP of a PC game.

Just find an ISO of XP Pro with SP2 or SP3. Or better yet, find a retail and slipstream it yourself with everything you want.

People distribute what has been dubbed a "Corporate Edition" that requires no activation. Be advised, there is no "Corporate Edition", XP Pro has NEVER required activation, it's always been optional.

You also won't find any version that doesn't require a serial key, unless it's one that has been installed and copied over with a custom bootloader. This is NOT something you want, it's like using a RIP of a PC game.

Just find an ISO of XP Pro with SP2 or SP3. Or better yet, find a retail and slipstream it yourself with everything you want.

Hmm, thanks for the advice. I'm confused though, as I know see we might be talking about a different kind of activation. In fact, what I was thinking of was VALIDATION, the one that M$ forces you to do in order to download crap from their site. Sorry for the mix-up. I'm actually looking for one that will pass this validation just fine.

Also, are there any drawbacks to not activating your copy? I don't think I've ever activated one.

I wouldn't want a SP3 slipstream really, primarily because I don't know how to do it. I'd rather just try and find the latest complete Windows SP3 build released by M$. I don't know if I managed to portray my idea exactly. Just think of it as if they're releasing an entirely new Windows that's always been this version and doesn't contain any of the obsolete or deprecated files and bloat of previous releases.

edit: would an RTM version count as the one I'm looking for?

All Retail versions of XP need to be activated, Volume Licence (VLK) does not need activation...

There are hacks in existence that prevent the validation bullsh!t from appearing.

Personally I'm looking for a way to completely remove the check as if it was never part of the system to begin with and also check just fine with M$.

That's pretty much what it does.

Seems like your questions and answers are primarily Warez related.

Here's an idea ... purchase a computer with Windows XP pre-installed. Better yet, purchase Windows XP.

Thread Closed.