Im kinda curious now. How do you relax and game?

I mean, I use to be pretty basic as a kid gaming ya know? I was god but I wasn't all that skilled because their was no challenge. and not just because of a lack of opponents. it sometimes was because the people that were around me sucked ass. or didn't think out of the box in a fighting game. like that guy you know who will pick Ryu and do the same damn fireball trap till hes flocking blue in the face.

when I met my friends my entire world on gaming wasn't the same. I had COMPETITION! and even if they weren't as good as the best of us, they brought something new to the table. in turn just always making it fun to game with these bunch of bitches I call a crew. we have our moments where were not taking to someone or when one of us is being a go-tard. but man we love getting together and just gaming. sometimes they will watch me play an RPG from back in the day(IE Crono trigger which I am the only one in my group who owned and beat that cart...kids)

this is getting gayer by the second so Im gonna wrap this up. but you guys get the point right? do you guy get that ith your group? or do you even have one? lemme know!!!

I usually have to game alone, since most of my gaming friends don't live close, and the friends who do live close aren't into gaming that much. To solve the problem of loneliness, I spend most gaming time online playing others.

I grew up when online gaming wasn't even a consideration, mostly playing solo, with the odd SF2/MK2 2-player action. I have tried several times to get into online play but I don't enjoy it that much. It's not that I have a problem with it per se, just whenever a game's solo mode suffers at the hands of online demands. Considering virtually every top game ever made is 1 player only, I don't mind :P