So yeah, back...

Wizard

Did you feel fashionably out of place?

Not at all. On the first day (well, 2nd day technically), several of us were decked out in formal wear after coming off a day cruise around Manhattan. We roamed around from 6 till 11 in Chinatown and Little Italy. Next day, armed with my iPod, AC\DC T-shirt and red shorts, I fit right in the city. Not a lot of difference between NYC and Montreal overall.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in front of Radio City, That area is 100% safe. lol

You wont get robbed at all. I carry my iPod Touch at all times and ive never been approached.

Did you see the Big M&Ms store??

Haha dude, I loved that place! My 3rd cousin from Japan took some pictures of us there. I didn't grab anything though, expensive siht. So do you work IN RCMH? Or is your place just outside of it. I managed to grab a picture of the Marquee which made me happy. Next step is get tickets to a show there next time I'm in NYC. Yeah I carried my Phat iPod out pretty much all the time I was there changing tracks on the fly. TS isn't really an area where some heavy shizzle wouldn't go down. I got pictures up and plan on making a few blog posts bout my trip. Just like to have a discussion thread here since no one reads the blogs XD (funny thing since I have the 2nd most read blog in all of 1emu yet NO ONE bothers to comment).

I work in front of Radio City, That area is 100% safe. lol

You wont get robbed at all. I carry my iPod Touch at all times and ive never been approached.

Did you see the Big M&Ms store??

Haha dude, I loved that place! My 3rd cousin from Japan took some pictures of us there. I didn't grab anything though, expensive siht. So do you work IN RCMH? Or is your place just outside of it. I managed to grab a picture of the Marquee which made me happy. Next step is get tickets to a show there next time I'm in NYC. Yeah I carried my Phat iPod out pretty much all the time I was there changing tracks on the fly. TS isn't really an area where some heavy shizzle wouldn't go down. I got pictures up and plan on making a few blog posts bout my trip. Just like to have a discussion thread here since no one reads the blogs XD (funny thing since I have the 2nd most read blog in all of 1emu yet NO ONE bothers to comment).

LOl Nah, i work at Del Friscos(Resaurant) across from it. Most expensive restaurant ive ever seen....EVER! Its also right next to the FoX News Building.

Did you go on the thing that tells you which M&M you are?? I was Brown xD

There's something like that? I must of missed it because I spent most of time looking at the REALLY nice jacket on the 3rd floor before leaving.

Bumping because I posted on my blog bout stuff. It ain't complete, if you got any questions shoot em.

Yeah, I want to move there for 6 months just to suck up the experience of living in a city way more chaotic then mine. But a place costs 1k/month, and it's not even a nice place in a good hood either.