So I can't think of anything to talk about ....

Alpha

Yeah, I'm depressed, it's really hot and there are bugs and plants popping up everywhere. I'd go take a walk, but that's only going to make me notice it more. Not that I could choose not to walk, I don't really have a choice.

that's y i hate summer, cold weather is soo much better cuz u can always put on more clothes but summer time sux. it makes u wish u can shred ur skin off

I'm sort of depressed, as I've just heard/shown a photograph that my best friend has a smoking hot girlfriend, and soon-to-be wife apparently.

This is only strengthening my notion that life is never fair.

Well life is going great for me.

I just dropped out of university and I'm back home where I belong.

I've met my old friends again and I'm going steady with an awesome girl who I just love having sex with. She's very smart and ambitions and is a great motivational factor for me. I just enjoy her company so much. Did I mention how smoking hot she is? I think this relationship is gonna go places. :banghead:

Also, my brother has grown up this year while I've been away. He's becoming a fine young dude that I'm proud of. :unsure:

My parents are giving me a hard time though, but it's all good.

I'm also the proud owner of one these babies:

http://www.nicholsonrestoration.com/71%20M...des%20280SE.jpg

Now if I could just get my driver's license :jason2: Almost 20 and haven't got one yet. (bear in mind, we're not crazy like you americans and people get their license at 18 here)

I'm slowly losing weight, although painfully slow.

My music collection totals over 300 gigs but it's never enough. My iPod just can't fit all of it. I wish they'd get a new generation out already, 160 gigs is just not enough...

I've put my troubles behind me and I've grown a bit.

I'm smiling more nowadays.

I'm following my path of the Paladin steadily.

Oh, and I love you all. ;)

Glad to read you're doing well Axl. Got a picture to post of your new lady? She seems to be making you very happy.

Nice automobile. I've definitely seen those before. What side of the road do they drive on in Romania? How are the traffic laws there?

So now that you're back home, what's your new plan? Are going to go to find a job or try to go to a university closer to home?

Glad to read you're doing well Axl. Got a picture to post of your new lady? She seems to be making you very happy.

Nice automobile. I've definitely seen those before. What side of the road do they drive on in Romania? How are the traffic laws there?

So now that you're back home, what's your new plan? Are going to go to find a job or try to go to a university closer to home?

I've already laid out a plan for my next university which I will be signing up for in the near future.

We drive on the right side of the road with a the steering wheel on the left. We're normal people :banghead:

I wouldn't exactly know how to answer the traffic laws question seeing as I don't know yours, and much less mine :unsure:

All I could probably say is, same as everywhere else, I suppose. :jason2:

Picture of her:

96107936.img.jpg

Yup, life is grand. Alls I need now is a spliff. ;)

I'm just about finished with my 3rd semester in college. I feel relieved and I also feel like im doing alot better than I was 3 months ago. I haven't been depressed or frustrated for sometime now. I can't say much except there are a few things i miss, but im forced to give up in order to perform better.

Edited by LoRd_SnOw