Will Marvel movies end...

Shoma

Well for Thor you need a really huge guy. he's got the look, But not the acting chops. I could see this film going the way of the first punisher or Captain America and just be cheesy as hell.

Ryan Reynolds is gonna play Deadpool in the Wolverine Origins movie. I was wooting more for Henry Rollins but oh well.

I remember a rumor way back when that Glen Danzig would play wolverine in in Xmen. that woulda been badass.

Reynolds can do a good job as Deadpool if his Hannibal King character is any indication, it's just a matter if the writing will up to par to BE Deadpool-like. Such as speaking in the 3rd person, random thoughts, speaking in yellow boxes/break the 4th wall.

Reynolds can do a good job as Deadpool if his Hannibal King character is any indication, it's just a matter if the writing will up to par to BE Deadpool-like. Such as speaking in the 3rd person, random thoughts, speaking in yellow boxes/break the 4th wall.

We can only hope for the 4th wall and not the ultimate version that Hollywood seems to go for.

flock the Marvel movies.

Seriously, flock them.

they've already ruined my two favorite marvel characters (Daredevil and Punisher)

seriously, how could they? i mean, they had the Guardian Devil storyline for DD , they had 900000 Thousand good storylines for DD that could've been adapted to the screen, and yet they decided to flock it all up and flock it beyond compare.

the punisher? i like the 1980's one more than the new one... less flashy and closer to character... the punisher goes after criminals because his family got killed in RANDOM CRIME. NOT because someone ordered a hit on them, this may seem silly, but this is flocking the origin of the punisher... this is like saying spiderman got his powers by being bitten by a rabid circus clown. Once the guy that ordered the hit is dead, punisher (considering his psychology) has no reason to go on

Ironman, somewhat nice movie (i'm not crazy about it), so based on the ultimate universe... i like how ahmed Ahmed was terrorist # 4...

besides, continuum is probably going to be an issue in these movies. spidey,DD, the avengers, the Xmen, the FF, and all those perps are supposed to inhabit the same world.but because they're screwing around... well, meh.

Movies i'm NOT looking forward to:

The Watchmen.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONON

movies based on comics that i actually like:

Stardust

V for Vendetta

Sin City

History of violence.

Marvel didn't have alot of say in their previous endevors (lol X3 anyone?), they had alot of say in Hulk and Ironman. Just lucky that Sam Ramani is a comic book fan (but his work is something to be left desired for) that made the SM movies somewhat toreltable.

X3 was trash! Hulk was trash! DD was trash! I wasnt too crazy bout da spiderman series... I hated how they did Brock and venom (Shoulda of been a cocky guy and VEmon shouldn't of died!

BUt i think movies are getting the picture that u cant alter clasics so it will be more "movie-ish".

The director should go word by word on most parts of the comic.

Edited by Shoma

The only comic book movie to truly stay true is Sin city. So far pretty much all the Batman movies suck and are so far away from what its really all about. The most recent one was ok. The best Batman movie by far is Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm!