AHHHHHHHH .... I am mixing up my memories with dreams!

Alpha

Does this ever happen to you? You think about something and you ask yourself, did it really happen or was it a dream I had? This has been a more common occurrence for me these days. Just the other day I was thinking if I got an e-mail from an old friend and I wasn't sure if I had a dream and got the e-mail or if I really received the e-mail. I actually did receive the e-mail, which made me scratch my head why I would even get mixed up in the first place.

Another time I wasn't sure if I ever asked this particular woman out on a date or not. I thought I did, but I later realized I dreamed that I asked her out. Pretty sad, eh?

I need to install a memory sorting system into my brain, so this ridiculous confusion ends. :P

I actually mentioned a dreamed event to a friend the other day, and they went along with it (possibly not knowing what I was talking about), and so I thought it actually happened. Then when I brought it up in a group situation, pretty certain it wasn't a dream, things got rather.. embarrassing.

So yes, I know how that one feels.

I've been having these dream deja vu's for years now. Although mine are different. I usually dream of an event, that usually takes a split-second in real life, a couple of weeks prior to it happening. Usually it's in the time span of one or two weeks, but it can go up to a month from my observations.

It has neither hindered me nor given me any benefits so far and I've been having them from as low as 11 years of age, if I can remember correctly.

The reason for this is that they're so minor, short and insignificant that I can't actually take advantage of them. Plus I never know exactly when they're gonna come true in real life, even though I've specified a time period.

But every time they come true, I always tilt my head backwards and blink twice in a minor state of shock. It's fun I suppose :thumbsup1: