wiiware final fantasy

Inky

oh man that game is strangely addicting. I started playing it around noon, thinking I'll just check it out and hit the sack in an hour. next time I looked up it was 5pm. I blew off 4 hours of sleep for that game man. and it doens't even really seem that fun on paper. oh well. I also got that windwhatever game. didn't try it cuz of the ff game sucking my life away. lol

now I am at work with 4 hours sleep :D

The games awesome (No one ask how I have it on a PAL Wii, I know its not out, shhh!) Its pretty much a sim game mixed with a RPG that you dont actually do the fighting in. Awesome game none the less.

Could a mod or admin change this topic out of spam so we can talk about this game. I'm thinking of downloading it but I want to know if it's worth the 15 bucks. Also has anyone tried any other games for wiiware? Can you compete against people like xbox arcade thing?

I think that the Final Fantasy game is worth 15 bucks. and Lost Wind is worth $10. in fact If I was only gonna get one I'd get Lost Wind. I haven't and don't want to try the other games out now. nothing else is of interest until the Homestar Runner game comes out. (its gonna be sweet) each game is alittle under 300 blocks, like 270ish.

300 blocks? Really could someone verify this, FF looks too nice on the screenshots to really be only 300 blocks. Most of the N64 games are have are between 250 and 300 blocks. I don't want to buy it then realize it doesn't fit.

Lost Winds is the best game on Wiiware, however its too short, you can complete it in a couple of hours (Yea I know a Sequal is on the way) but you can put hours into FFCC MLAAK without even noticing the time fly bay, its a good and addicting game.

The rest of the current WiiWare titles are pretty usless and not really worth the money asked for them.

I have played it, its the same old Dr Mario you have played a million times, just this time there is a new, zoomed in mode where you can control via the wiimote, pointing styles.