California Court Affirms Right to Gay Marriage

Gryph

when gay people start acting like the opposite sex , then i can't take it anymore. besides that, if ur gay and want gay sex then go ahead but don't start talking like a woman or aggressive like a man, it freaks me out. Trannies are the worse :D

Gay is gay. Trannies is trannies. They are different type of people.

really? i've always thought that trannies are gay too, like trannies is a sub-group of gays

when gay people start acting like the opposite sex , then i can't take it anymore. besides that, if ur gay and want gay sex then go ahead but don't start talking like a woman or aggressive like a man, it freaks me out. Trannies are the worse :D

really? i've always thought that trannies are gay too, like trannies is a sub-group of gays

How to explain? Basically, trannies are guys that are trying to be ladies physically because they deemed themselves having a mentality of a women. Gay is gay, they are attracting to the same sex. It is only people tend to categorise which one is the "man" and which one is the "women" in a gay relationship due to the narrowness of definition available in society.

How to explain? Basically, trannies are guys that are trying to be ladies physically because they deemed themselves having a mentality of a women. Gay is gay, they are attracting to the same sex. It is only people tend to categorise which one is the "man" and which one is the "women" in a gay relationship due to the narrowness of definition available in society.

when i talked about trannies i'm about their original sex. like a male become a female through surgery is still a male, so even tho it appears to be a woman and have sex with men. It's still gay since the tranny's original sex is male. that's how i c it.

Ryuken, trannies see themselves as women. It is an insult to them that you label them gay since they don't think they are of the same sex.

It is all in the power of the mind and the power of the suggestions to the mind.

Sorry, been reading too many Neil Gaiman's works lately :D

back on topic, if gays want to suffer the torture and horror of marriage too I say let em! then they can have nasty divorces and outrageous spouse support payments too. :D