ressurectionx

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gladly.....

I'll have to look into what you said about the config files for keymapping when I get back to my computer and see if I can figure that all out.

1) Is this something new to CoinOPS second quarter, or has it always been there?

2) What exactly do you mean "build it from dats"?

3) I should probalby wait until CoinOPS+ comes out so I know what still needs to be done, right?

Edited by ressurectionx

I see youve changed the subtitle from HF(Hellsfury) to Fumanchu.

mmm....i see your just looking to wind up people are you.i sign in and you change the subtitle.

Not looking for a fight with you Fuman lol. I only changed real quick when I saw you because you're the one that got mad at me for posting about source in the other threads and you don't want me doing that anymore. Really, just a harmless ribbing is all it was. I've edited the very first post giving my apologies to HF, as he wasn't the inteneded recipient of the ribbing and I've also PM'd him, imploring his forgiveness for my careless and absent minded mistake.

Now...... I will take that bit about your panties being in a bunch out of the title if you leave this thread peacefully and don't derail mine and BP's conversation. I will not post things you don't like in your thread, and you will not post things in my thread.

Agreed?

I see Robert is in here, so I must have been reported again. Here's hoping he doesn't ban me again because this conversation is civil and headway seems to have been made.

Nobody has reported you... yet. You'll know if or when they do.

BP - Hoping you could clarify the "just build it from dats" statement for me. I'm really looking forward to being able to add a patch to your next release, but I know from experience that you won't accept work that isn't up to your exact specifications. I won't start work on this until I know from you exactly what you need me to do, cause I've already wasted too many weekends on this, especially now that you fixed the 2player alternating and I'm abandoning my build.

Robert - Cool man....

Fumanchu - I'll take your silence as we have an understanding. As an act of good faith, I have removed the offending dialogue.

Regards,

~Rx

Hehe.... I think we're having a bit of a communication breakdown or cross posting going on. I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass here, just want to make things absolutely crystal before I proceed with any work after your new build comes out.

1) "just build it from dats" - Though I have a general idea what you mean here, I don't want to be mistaken and do a bunch of stuff the wrong way. What exactly do you mean?

2) What are the names of the PC tools to alter keymapping or do the other changes? All I need are the names. I can say with 99% confidence that if it's on the net, I can find it. I can likely figure out how to use it on my own, but I hope you don't mind if I get stumped on something and I can ask you a question or two at that point.

just change them in the game then you can test them as you go... its easiest for you. Just grab a full rom set.... then run it though CLRMAME or Romcenter to change it into the correct files...

No offense but this is about level 1 out 10 stuff RX and you wish to change the world. Dats is the basis to rebuild all your roms to the current version and you should learn this first. Anyone can help you here id say the programs pretty much speak for themselves. Im gone from this thread it just a waste of time. Anyone in 10mins can create full rom set with the dats and this thread is alot of trash talk as usual. I have unlocked things I cant offer help at such a low level please ask around this is all easy stuff and Mameworld can help you with ease. I have actually coding to do sorry. If you cant work out how to add games(properly tested) and keymap from here well i cant help you, others might.

Sorry RX but I have other fish to fry... its not intended to offend like it will to me its just the facts

PS if you ever mention names the way you do again you will recieve absolutly no help from me and I will go out of my way to stop you on new build... that is a promise so no MBP or whatever it is or refrence to HF or fum if it happpens anywhere and I see it I will keep my word on this. This is your final warning if you want stuff in dont bite the hand that feeds you, then complain about the bite

All those guys would find dats to be the basics as well RX although you might think its us being hard but it is the basics and for you to tell us whats what with questions like that makes me wonder about your knoweldge even more and also why you shouldnt release a build publically, but hey its up to you my only advice is for you to walk before you try and run it will happen just not in 5mins like you want it to.

Right :) im out of this thread good luck everyone peeeeeaaaaaaaaccccccceeeeeeeee

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

That's what I thought you meant by dats, but I wanted to clarify. I know a lot about them as I've used them quite extensively since I've set up my XBox, and even years before when I was running emulators on the PC. Yeah.... they're level 1 of 10. Probably below that actually. I wasn't asking how to run roms through a dat, I was asking you to clarify a poorly worded sentence again. Thank you for posting a 50 line response about it though. I think.... I get..... the point.

As far as HF, if he has a problem with me calling him that I'll stop. That is between him and I. Are you saying that you don't want me to call you BP anymore? Just let me know. For the record, I have no problem with you calling me Rx.