1Emulation Questionnaire #1

Alpha

Questionnaire #1  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I object to the question about chicks. You picked 1 white, 1 black and 1 yellow but holy sh!t did you pick the ugliest possible of each. Count my +1 to Angelina Jolie as a null vote.

Oh, I didn't catch that with the colors! :D .......................................... you caught me. :o

Wait a second, asian women are white, not yellow?

And Angelina Jolie is an amazingly attractive woman. Don't tell me you're scared of her big lips. :naughty:

obangelinajoliemy2.jpg

Yeh and white are actually pinkish and black actually coffee coloured.. you got my point though~

Scare me? I like softness and subtlety in a woman's face... Angelina's rigid visage and its monstrously monkey-like lips are hideous. She might have got some action from me in the caveman era but right now on the list of celebrities I'd fancy she's damn near the bottom. Along with Lucy Liu and Janet Jackson :naughty:

I object to the question about chicks. You picked 1 white, 1 black and 1 yellow but holy sh!t did you pick the ugliest possible of each. Count my +1 to Angelina Jolie as a null vote.

agreed. my lucy liu is a null vote. jolie needs to eat more and worry about adopting kids less. lucy liu has major bukkakke eye and also needs to eat something. janet has had way to much plastic surgury. why do all the jacksons insist on having that alien nose?

Big lips is useful during blowjob :naughty:

Awesome. I'll revise my taste in chicks accordingly :D

Look into her eyes...... big big big lips.

15687angelinajoliesexesck5.jpg

Okay, hold your hormones! :o

EDIT: Now to be serious for a moment ....

Just want to let you all know that my intention with the selection of women to choose from in the poll was not to offend anybody.

It was more of a joke than anything else and to see who would catch it. :(