What should be my first Wii game?

SujoBlue

Besides Wii sports that comes with the Wii, what should be my first game to get. Bassically would like to hear what are peoples fav. Wii game to get sort fo a poll idea.

When the next genereation of comes out in God knows how long, what will they call it.... Wii Wii???

Get Call of Duty 4, after you return your Wii and buy a 360 :afro:

Otherwise SSBB and Zelda are good choices. There aren't many other good choices for the Wii though unless you're really into certain things. I'd say get Shin Chuka Taisen but you wouldn't like it.

Just got my Wii after i made this thread yesterday. Got silver medals in all the wii sports trannings. After playing for about 3 hours I was drenched in sweat. Dam good workout! :-)

Also the bad part of it all, I was all excited wanting to go on the internet so I unhooked my ethernet from the PS2 and just about flipped the Wii a hundred times over looking for the port. What a let down. now I have to go get that too.

I heard you can go online and download old NES games, are there good selections? Do they have very many games or is this idea still under cunstruction?

Didnt realize that it had a built in ethernet connection. Scanned for routers and got like 4. Just not use to all these options as far as weather forecast and new highlights. i'm lovin it! :thumbsup1:

i heard No More Heroes plays great.

In fact, one reviewer said that other than Capcom, the rest of 3rd part publisher did not do well in implementing the Wii-mote into their game.

Can you play games against friends online such as Wii sports with the online channle?

Can you play games against friends online such as Wii sports with the online channle?

The only games you can play online against friends are the ones marked with the Wifi Symbol on the front of the case. (Though most online games tend to suck on the Wii).

Didnt realize that it had a built in ethernet connection.

It doesn't.