Accidently bought a Wii yesterday.

SujoBlue

Some of you are wondering how this could be accidental..... I was figuring the price off of what they were being sold for on ebay. Prices range from bout 260-320. Figured I'd find the one ending the soonest with the best price and bid on it at the last minute. I bid on one with 5 min. left.... refreshing the page over and over again, it came down to the last seconds of the auction and I was out bid. After doin this and having the same thing happen bout 7 times I figured it would be wise to just save money and get one some other time. So now it was just for fun and after the 15th time I got bored of it and bid on one last one. There was bout 20 min. left so of course you'd think someone would bid by that time. Went to go make some food, came back and looks like they all fell asleep at the wheel. :) I'm now a Wii member!

Anyone have any tips for good games? I've played mario galaxy which brought back nintendo 64 memories.

SSBB, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Zelda, Metroid... I could add much more to the list, but I don't know your preferenced game styles.

The Wii is a good buy, I can guarantee you, super multiplayer console and also a lot great singleplayer titles.

Some of you are wondering how this could be accidental..... I was figuring the price off of what they were being sold for on ebay. Prices range from bout 260-320. Figured I'd find the one ending the soonest with the best price and bid on it at the last minute. I bid on one with 5 min. left.... refreshing the page over and over again, it came down to the last seconds of the auction and I was out bid. After doin this and having the same thing happen bout 7 times I figured it would be wise to just save money and get one some other time. So now it was just for fun and after the 15th time I got bored of it and bid on one last one. There was bout 20 min. left so of course you'd think someone would bid by that time. Went to go make some food, came back and looks like they all fell asleep at the wheel. :afro: I'm now a Wii member!

Anyone have any tips for good games? I've played mario galaxy which brought back nintendo 64 memories.

So what was your winning bid? Congratulations. As for the tips, buy Super Smash Brothers Brawl and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.